Locked heart - part 1

In the back alley of Tatsumi port island , during the Dark Hour , the moon was just now beginning to fade . Last night was a full moon night , the night that SEES suffered its first casualty . Strangely enough , Strega was still not pleased with that victory , especially since Shinjiro was on a one way trip to death and was to meet his end sooner or later . They neither got the navigator of SEES nor dealt a lasting blow for the team . All they managed to do was shot down someone who was going down with or without their interference.

" we're going nowhere like this " Takaya sighed as he stared at the moon " who would've thought we'd have so much trouble felling SEES "

" it's because we lost Chidori , we must free her if we are to stand a chance against them again " Jin suggested

" and how do you propose we do that , when we don't even know where she is ? "

" oh , but we do " Jin grinned " I just found out her location today "

The members of SEES lived through the most difficult ordeal yet , and they had yet to recover from this shock

The members of SEES lived through the most difficult ordeal yet , and they had yet to recover from this shock . And yet , Junpei still felt responsible to visit Chidori like he always had been for the past weeks . He was wondering what kind of face he would show her , if he could even smile to her anymore with how heavy his heart was with grief of what happened to his team .

As he entered her room , he could see that she seemed pained and strained . He thought that she needed his support now more than ever , as much as he was undergoing his own stressful times . He approached her and sat by her bed , but she seemed to avoid his eyes .

" yo ... Chi... Chidori ... " Junpei said with a tired smile " sorry for not coming here lately , a lot has been going on , and then there were exams to pile up on me , so ... you see ... "

" why ... why did you come ... back ... ? " Chidori murmured

" well ... if I can , I will visit you every day " Junpei let a short laugh " but like I said , things been hectic out there ... "

" I see ... " Chidori remained silent for a second , before saying " what will you be doing in two years ? "

" two years ... I don't know " Junpei sighed , and remembered what happened to Shinjiro , he thought will I even live that long ?

" I see ... "

" by the way ... " Junpei held her hand , then he smiled " as I thought ... you stopped hurting yourself "

" what ... ? " her eyes darted toward Junpei's hand in shock and confusion

" that's good , I wouldn't want to see this beautiful hand hurt for ... "

" don't touch me ! " Chidori pulled her hand forcefully from Junpei , she held it closer to herself and began rubbing it , as if she burned it on something hot