Margaret - Part 1

The members of SEES were having breakfast in the lounge , before they would go to school for another day for studying . Shinjiro and Akihiko were bickering as usual about how Shinjiro didn't prepare the breakfast for them , while Mitsuru pretty much gave up on trying to silence them . Meanwhile , Junpei was talking with Ken about what Junpei considered ' better shows than Phoenix Ranger Featherman ' , while Ken remained unconvinced , even though he was trying to keep a mature exterior so that Junpei wouldn't realize he was a dedicated fan of that show and make fun of him .

" By the way , where are Minato and Minako ? "

It was only when Yukari pointed out the absence of their leaders that silence governed their morning meeting . The members of SEES looked at each other in uncertainty , as they wondered what happened to the twins , for they were usually the first to wake up . Just then , they heard fast and sharp footsteps at behind them , and turned to face a worried Aigis

" Minato-san and Minako-san are sick ! Their temperature is 39.7⁰C ! "

About two days before that faithful morning , the twins had just arrived to Paulownia mall

About two days before that faithful morning , the twins had just arrived to Paulownia mall . They were trying , as much as their current situation allowed , to live their life normally whenever they could . And at night , the two of them decided to visit the arcade and the music shop . They had just entered Paulownia mall , when Minato's phone started ringing . As he looked at the caller , he realized it was Elizabeth . Wondering why she would call him , he picked up the call and answered her.

" yes ? " Minato said nonchalantly

" good evening , master " Elizabeth said in a serious tone " I regret to inform you that you had caught the attention of my older sister , Margaret "

" you ... have a sister ? "

" yes ... I apologize , but it appears she had been observing our showdown . She is interested in yours and lady Minako's skills " Elizabeth said sternly " I should tell you that Margaret is not like us ... she is far stronger than the two of us . If you can avoid fighting her , please consider doing so . My unfortunate brother had been trying to inform his mistress of this situation , but he had been unable to do so due to unforeseen reasons "

" really ? Why wouldn't Theo be able to call her ? " Minato looked at his sister , a look that changed into a glare when she awkwardly showed him her dead phone . He sighed as he returned to his conversation with Elizabeth " thanks for the warning , we'll keep what you said in mind"

" of course , master "

" and you can tell Theodore that I told his ditz of a mistress what he wanted to inform her "

" hey , who're you calling a ditz , bro bro ?! " Minako said in objection

" who , I wonder ?! " Minato shot one more glare at his sister as he ended the call " anyway , apparently , the velvet duos have a third sibling , one that they apparently fear . Her name is Margarita and she's apparently interested in fighting us "