Master of Hypnotism - Part 4

From within the velvet room , Igor and his two assistants sat and watched the twins fought  each other . The battle seemed fierce , and both of them seemed to be fighting with the will to kill the opponent . An excited grin appeared on Igor's face as he laughed at the situation .

" fascinating ! " he breathed " how utterly fascinating ! Those twins have been surprising me for the longest time. They have been the subject of my full attention ever since they set foot inside the velvet room . I knew from the moment I set my eyes on them that they are going to be my most promising guests , and even then I feel like I had horribly underestimated them ! "

" but ... master ! " Theodore exclaimed anxiously " if they continue fighting at this pace , they could ... "

" cease your objections , Theo ! " Elizabeth said

" sister ! Surely you ... sister ? " Theodore stopped when he noticed how tense Elizabeth was as she stared at them fighting , her eyes were red and fixated on them , so much so that she seem to had forgotten how to blink

" have you ... have you forgotten , brother ? " Elizabeth sounded stiff and forced " we are ... we are residents of the velvet room . Our duty is to guide and watch over our guests as they master their powers . Wether they use this power to bring peace or chaos to the world ... or ... or bring about ... their ... demise ... is not our concern nor business . That is what our great master Philemon had decided . You remember that ... don't you ? "

" ... yes " Theodore sighed

" yes ... even as I praise them ... they continue to surprise me " Igor laughed as he kept his attention on the fight

 they continue to surprise me " Igor laughed as he kept his attention on the fight

Minato charged his power and Minako charged her mind . Minato then called Siegfried and struck Minako with so much force that she crashed the wall behind her . When she stood up she threw her naginata at Minato before calling Odin and striking him with a massive pillar of lightning .

" Lucifer ! Cast Magidoloan ! "Minako called

" come ! " Minato called both Valkyrie and Odin " Valhalla ! "

The entire blast was nullified . Then both of the twins called Forneus and Decaberia , increasing their speed , strength and stamina .

" Black Frost ! " Minako called " freeze ! "

" Shiva !" Minato called , nullifying the damage

" Fire ! "

" Surt ! " Minato quickly switched , before switching again and calling both Ares and Siegfried " Scarlot Havoc ! "

" Thor ! " Minako summoned as she stood up from the damage , aiming for the roof

The roof was crushed onto Minato , and as he tried to stand up Minako called Metatron to try and finish him with a Hamaon , but he called Dominion which blocked it .