SEES

Junpei walked out of the cinema , feeling empty . He had thought of watching an action superhero movie , just to make himself feel stronger . He used to watch those whenever he felt he was miserable , as they made him feel he could achieve anything . However , the movie he had just watched only made him hate reality , and wish he had been alive in the world of that movie instead . However , his thought process was halted when he saw Fuuka sitting on one of the seats near the station , the very same seat that Chidori used to sit on back when he first met her .

" hey , Fuuka ... " Junpei greeted her " I've been seeing you here more often lately ... "

" oh ... it's probably just a coincidence ... I was just resting here ... " Fuuka sighed " I've been to my house ... I've been going there a lot lately "

" I thought you weren't on good terms with your parents ? " Junpei sat next to her

" that's true ... even now ... but ... " Fuuka's eyes seemed to be welling up " the idea that I may never see them again ... when the world ends ... it terrifies me ... "

" I see ... I'm sorry ... "

" I don't want the world to end ... I want us to fight ... " Fuuka closed her eyes , as she tried to forget the decision that was thrusted upon them " I'm scared , but I don't want to give up ... "

" so you decided to fight ? "

" I can't make this decision , even if I want to . I'm not the one who will fight , you guys are . The only thing I can do is watch over you and offer my support . Still , if I'm being honest , I wish we would fight Nyx instead of killing Ryoji-kun ... "

" wow ... you've really changed , Fuuka " Junpei said with an admiring smile on his face " you used to be more passive and submissive than before, and I still remember that day when Minato told us about how he thought you were being bullied. Now look at you , you're actually wishing that everyone would fight Nyx instead ! I can't say I saw that coming from you ! "

" you think so ? Because I think you've changed , too " Fuuka smiled back " you've become more responsible , and you're beginning to have some traits of a leader . I think our leaders are rubbing off on you ! "

" I really don't think so ... just the other day I freaked out and threw a tantrum in front of everyone . Even now , I'm still too scared to accept this " Junpei laughed wryly " believe it or not , I'm actually upset that you want to fight Nyx , I was actually hoping at least you would want to avoid this battle "

" what do you want to do , Junpei ? We never got to hear your opinion back then ... " Fuuka asked , but then she remembered what he said that night , and she quickly added " of course , I know you said it doesn't matter , because our leaders are the only ones who can decide , but what do you want them to do ? "

" I'm still not sure ... " Junpei shrugged " Minato gave me two options , either cherish the life that Chidori had given me by choosing to kill Ryoji ,or the memory of her sacrifice by choosing to fight Nyx instead . Between the two , it's the memory that I want to keep ... and yet ... I'm still too scared to fight Nyx ... what a joke ... "

" that's not true ! You're thinking of your choice and the consequences that would follow it , and that's great ! That's why I said you've changed , Junpei ! " Fuuka said eagerly " the old Junpei would've charged recklessly into the battle , but now you're responsibly thinking of the fight . I'm sure you'll come up with an answer soon , and whatever it is , we'll support you, we all will ! "

" gee ... thanks , Fuuka ... " Junpei smiled appreciatively

" you're wel ... wel...come ... achoo ! " Fuuka sneezed as a cold breeze rushed through the two of them