The programming club - Part 2

" ah ... ah ... ACHOO !!! " Fuuka sneezed , and then groaned as she clutched her forehead

" thankfully , it's just a cold " Yukari sighed " it's a good thing we got back to the dorm early "

" don't worry , Fuuka " Minako gathered the plate and pot which had the rice porridge in them " if you rest well , I'm sure you'll recover in no time "

" thanks , Minako ... that porridge was really ... cough ! ... delicious ... "

" anyway , lay down while I prepare a wet towel "

" I'll go wash these " Minako said as she stood up with her stuff " be back soon "

As Minako descended to the lounge and to the kitchen , she set out to wash the plate and the pot with which she had served Fuuka her food . As Ken descended to the lounge and saw her working on them , he offered to help out . While the two were busy in the kitchen , the front door of the dorm was opened and Minato entered , and he was immediately told by Junpei that Fuuka came down with a cold . It seemed that their exploration of Tartarus would have to wait , even after Aigis was repaired .

" How's Fuuka ? " Minato asked

" Aww ! You're worried about her ? " Minako laughed , but as she was met with Minato's impatient glare she pouted " lighten up ! I'm just kidding ... And Fuuka is fine , it's just a harmless cold . She should be fine in two or three days "

" That's good "

The next day , Fuuka had to stay in the dorm because of her cold

The next day , Fuuka had to stay in the dorm because of her cold . Minato didn't think much about it after his sister reassured him that her condition wasn't serious , but during lunch break Keisuke approached him and asked him about her .

" Hm ... She ish fine " Minato mumbled , before swallowing his food and continuing " she just caught a cold , nothing serious "

" I see ... " Keisuke still looked upset

" Why do you ask ? " Minato suddenly had a cheeky grin across his face " you're strangely worried about her "

" Well , if untreated , a simple flu can become life threatening , and it could even develop into pneumonia or ... "

" Hey , we're not going to neglect her , okay ? "

" Y—yeah ... I know that " Keisuke tried to change the subject " anyway , you're coming to the programming club today? "

" Actually , I'm going to practice in the kendo... "

" Kaz ! Yoshiro ! You incompetent RHINOS !!!! " Yuko's scream could be heard all the way from the other end of the hallway " you had ONE JOB to do here ! Cleaning duty ! Even my niece in the DAYCARE knows what that means ! How in name of everything sport did you lose so many kendo armor in the process ?!! "

" Actually , scratch that " Minato sighed " I'm coming to the programming club "

" I see " Keisuke nodded , before walking away " see you then ... "