Saori Hasegawa

Minako was so furious in the library that she almost forgot herself and made a scene . Her day at the library started off innocently enough , until a student came barging into the library furiously , with her eyes darting around all over the place .

" Saori ?! Where are ?!! " she screamed

" shh ! This is a library ! " Minako hissed at her as she approached her with Saori

" I'm Saori , cam I help you ? "

" you want to help me , huh ?! Well start be helping me shove every book in this library up your—!!! "

" for the last time , this IS A LIBRARY !!! " Minako interrupted her " get a hold of yourself or I'm calling a teacher ! "

" you shut up ! " the student shoved Minako , who stared at her with eyes widened with shock , but the student immediately turned to Saori " and you desperate bitch ! Who the hell do you think you are , flirting with my boyfriend ?!! The whole Paulownia mall debacle , you even went out to karaoke together ... KARAOKE !!! "

" I ... I'm sorry ... " Saori lowered her head apologetically

" no she's not ! " Minako interfered " it was your so-called ' boyfriend ' who came to Saori and asked her to go out with him ! "

" oh yeah ?! Prove it !!! "

" oh I'll prove it , alright ! I have eyewitnesses , every member of the library committee saw whom you call your boyfriend simping on her ! " but when Minako turned at the other members , none of them bother to interfere , and she furiously demanded " what's wrong with you all ?! You clearly saw what happened ! "

" you're so full of shit ! I'll teach you to go after other girls' boyfriends ! "

The girl slapped Saori across the face , in front of everyone in the room . The sound of the slap echoed in the library , but the students all chose to turn their eyes away from her . The girl shout a few more threats and insults to Saori before walking away . Minako silently walked toward her , before forcefully pulling her by the wrist .

" what the hell are YOU doing ?! " the girl yelled at her "

" BE QUIET !!! " Minako furiously shushed her " you just slapped a member of the library committee while she was working , we'll see how the faculty office would respond to that ! "

" fa—faculty... office ?! "

" you're coming with me , sister ! And I'll teach you to behave in the library , if they don't expel you from school , that is ! " Minako pulled her forcefully toward the door

After some time , Minako returned to the library . There , she caught up to Saori just as she was leaving . Minako was still fuming , and what made her even more furious was that Saori actually believed what that girl said and that it was her own fault .