Controvesal photos - Part 4

The members of SEES , with the exception of the twins and Ken , and obviously Koromaru , entered the student council as they were called by Mitsuru. There Mitsuru , Chihiro and Hidetoshi were waiting for them . Mitsuru immediately began telling them about the plan .

" Minako and Minato are going to the cinema hall in Tatsumi port island " Mitsuru explained " when Minako leaves her brother to go to the bathroom , that's our cue to observe the area around her for anyone who tries to take any photos of her "

" so the rumors about a stalker with a camera are true ... " Yukari sighed " but are those two seriously planning to catch him ? They weren't looking so healthy today "

" their condition is a part of the plan " Mitsuru said decisively " more importantly , I need everyone to maintain their position and observe cautiously . Arisato might be able to handle the situation on her own , but it's more likely that we may need to interfere should the situation escalates "

" but ... uh ... senpai ... " Chihiro started " they're not members of the student council , are we sure it's a good idea to have them involved ? "

" they're residents in the same dorm as the stalked student , and said student was followed all the way to the dorm , so this has become their problem as well " Mitsuru replied , choosing to omit the true reason that she was having them join because they were members of SEES " we'll meet at the appointed time and place , don't be late .

As agreed , the twins went to the cinema together

As agreed , the twins went to the cinema together . Then as Minato was buying the tickets , Minako made her way to the restroom . She suddenly stopped in front of the restroom and stared at the female logo on it , looking nervous and hesitant , but she took a deep breath and whispered something to herself before entering the restroom .

" what's with Minatan ? " Junpei asked " she's afraid of the bathroom or something ? "

" focus , we need to find the stalker ! " Yukari hissed at Junpei " look sharp , he could be anywhere ! "

" the stalker is definitely not in front of the station " Fuuka called them through the phone " me and Akihiko senpai will regroup with you in a second "

" what about the back alley ? " Junpei turned to Yukari

" Mitsuru senpai just said that no suspicious characters were near there , so the stalker is in the cinema after all . I hope we find him before the twins enter the display hall , it'll be difficult to watch him in the dark "

" Oh ... look "

Junpei attracted Yukari's attention to Minako who was leaving the restroom , looking strangely flushed and very nervous . She was looking around for a while , clutching her forehead and seemed very embarrassed . The two wondered what was going on , but suddenly Minako noticed something , and she ran to a corridor behind the employee-only section of the building . Just as the others arrived . Seeing the situation , they quickly but cautiously followed Minako , wondering if she found the stalker .