Strega - Part 4

The members of SEES stared at Takaya's new Persona , still unable to comprehend what they had just witnessed

The members of SEES stared at Takaya's new Persona , still unable to comprehend what they had just witnessed . Among them , Minato stood up , and glared at Takaya .

" What's with this look ? " Takaya grinned " do you have nothing to say ? What happened to your unraveled strength in the face of the impossible ? "

" you're quite the mouthful considering you've been pushed this far ! " Minato bravely opposed him , and as he did , his friends seem to regain their courage " before you start preaching about your depressing ideology to us , how about you take a look at your situation first ?! You have two broken arms , one stab wound , and one dead Reaper ! Don't you dare talk about futility before us after this ! "

" foolishness " Takaya scoffed at them " I've transcended these weak human feelings , I can no longer feel pain or suffering . I am one with the Dark Hour now ! "

" really ? " Shinjiro asked challengingly " because from what I can see , you're struggling just to stand ! "

" Takaya ! " Jin anxiously looked at his partner , and noticed how he was becoming more fatigued by the second

" even shadows that relish in the Dark Hour can be exterminated , and that includes you ! " Aigis exclaimed

" I've been hearing the word ' impossible ' so much that I'm sick of it ! " Yukari exclaimed

" the Kirijo group had dedicated itself to end the Dark Hour ever since my grandfather passed away " Mitsuru said firmly " and I will be the one to see their efforts through to the end ! "

" we've made our decision to fight ! " Akihiko declared " we won't sit down and watch our precious world end before our eyes ! "

" we'll wipe the floor with your ridiculous hairdo , before we bash Nyx's head on it ! " Junpei yelled

" you can try ! " Takaya turned to his new Persona " Orphan ! Obliterate them ! "

Athena and Aeneas tried to block the beam that Takaya's Persona unleashed on them , but they were powerless to stop it . The ray of the blast  destroyed the roof , and the members of SEES stammered to avoid getting crushed below the crumbling walls and the roof . As they braced themselves for the next attack , they saw that Orphan had disappeared , and Takaya was crouching on the shoulder of the F.O.E , looking very exhausted and weak . He was indeed too tired to continue fighting .

" Takaya , don't let yourself be distracted by these worthless vermin ! " Jin anxiously said " you have a greater mission ahead of you , don't forget it ! "

" hmph ... very well then ... " Takaya stood back up on his feet , and gazed upon the members of SEES , who were just as tired as he was " I tried to convince you of my vision of the world , but you don't want to listen . Fine then , if you're so confident in your skills , prove them ! I'll be waiting for you when the Appraiser descends into our world ! "