Prelude to the finale

The twins went to the velvet room immediately , their hearts were agitated with anticipation and fear as they were told that Margaret wanted to see them again . She had promised them that she would look into their situation and research it more , so she could tell them the truth about their powers . Even though they had accepted the idea of self sacrifice by then , they were still hoping that there was another way around it .

When they entered the velvet room , things didn't seem very promising . As Elizabeth and Theodore wore a heavy expression on their faces , and Margaret seemed just as upset . The twins braced themselves for the bad news , as Margaret turned to speak with them .

" apparently , my assumption was correct ... that power you have ... if you want to live , you shouldn't ... use ... it ? " Margaret's grim pace slowed down until she stopped . The twins noticed that she was staring at them intently

" sister , what is the matter ? " Theodore asked

" has there been a change in our master and mistress's powers ? I don't think I'm noticing anything " Elizabeth realized that Margaret noticed something different , but when she tried to see what her sister was seeing , she couldn't notice anything out of the ordinary

" they have changed ... they have changed drastically ... " Margaret looked at the twins firmly and said " I see now why Igor considers you his most valued guests yet ... you are truly full of surprises "

 you are truly full of surprises "

It was 22:00 ... outside , the nearly full moon was glaring at the residents of Iwatodai , and it might have been a figment of one's imagination , but it seemed to be drawing closer with every passing minute , like it was going to drop down on the earth at any second . Even inside the dorm , the menace of the full moon could be felt from outside . Tomorrow would be a night of a full moon , a night that could mark the end for humanity .

The members of SEES were gathered by the twins, when they informed them that Margaret had some revelations for them . It was the night the twins finally decided to reveal the truth about their powers to their friends , and they began the conversation by telling everyone that what happened in the fight against Margaret was not a dream , much to the shock , confusion and disbelief of everyone in the dorm .

" wait ... what exactly happened in that battle ?! " Junpei asked nervously

" I ... I don't know ! " Yukari defensively replied " I remember something about Minako and Minato dying , but that was about it ! "

" the whole thing felt like a dream to everyone here , didn't it ? " Minato sighed

" yeah , and it probably didn't help that we treated it as such , too " Minako admitted

" so you lied to us ... about something as grave as this ? " Shinjiro glared at them

" wasn't it our principle to not keep any secrets between each other ?! " Mitsuru demanded