Aigis - Part 1

" good morning " a monotonous voice whispered to Minako in her sleep " please wake up "

Minako opened her eyes and stretched her limbs , mumbling a dreamy " good morning , world " as she opened her eyes . As she looked around sleepily she saw Aigis standing next to her bed . With Minato still sleeping behind her .

" you have awakened , missions successful " Aigis said while nodding firmly

" oh ... morning Ai-sa—yawn ! " Minako yawned as she averted her eyes from Aigis to her alarm clock " my alarm ... ? "

" it is going to ring in five minutes " Aigis said " it is advisable to do your tasks five minutes early "

" thanks , Ai-san " Minako lazily smiled " but Minato already sets our alarm five minutes early "

" I understand . I am going to wake Minato up now "

" oh ... he's waking up "

" morning , stupid world " Minato groaned as he sat up and clutched his forehead " what kind of shitty surprises do you have in store for me tod—"

Minato's eyes met Aigis whose eyes were fixated on him as she repeated her phrase about the success of her mission to him .

" oh ... Aigis is—WHAT ?! " Minato was jolted from his bed , and he turned to Minako and yelled at her " What is this robot doing in our room ?! "

" loud ... " Minako groaned " I just woke up , do you mind ? "

" you're missing the—! "

" excuse me " the door of the room was knocked and Yukari's anxious voice came from behind " Aigis is nowhere to be found ! She might have wandered off again ! "

" Aigis has ' wondered off ' into OUR ROOM !!! " Minato raged as he walked to the door and opened it " how did this happen ?!"

" Aigis ?! What're you doing here ?! " Yukari yelled at Aigis as she entered the room " Minato , did you lock the ... "

" of course we did ! "

" I unlocked the door " Aigis showed her index finger from which a customizable key emerged

" that's illegal ! " Yukari yelled " besides , I told you to stay in the computer room ! "

" I propose to stay in their room from now on " Aigis said " I want to be by their—! "

" why don't you follow us in the bathroom and the toilet while you're at it ?!! " Minato yelled at her

" according to my data , these places are considered private "

" well our room is also private ! "

" See ?! You can't stay in their room ! " Yukari was glad to see Minato going against the idea

" if there is a problem I will address it promptly "