Ryoji Mochizuke - Part 3

Minato left the kendo club after some intense practice , and he was satisfied with its intensity . Whenever he sparred in the kendo club , he would imagine himself fighting during the Dark Hour , and doing well in any competition in that sport meant that he would do well in a life-or-death situation during the Dark Hour . However , his mood was about to change , as he passed by a bunch of girls gossiping by the school gate .

" what the hell ! " one girl yelled " that bitch is such an attention whore ! "

" oh , you mean Minako , don't you ?! " one equally frustrated girl agreed " first she dated our Akihiko senpai , then went after Shinjiro senpai , and now when both of them no longer satisfy her she decided to latch onto the new transfer student ! "

" what ... ? " Minato's blood began boiling and he turned to approach them , but as the conversation continued , he slowed to a halt

" he just got transferred the other day , and now they're acting as if it's their thirty-something anniversary or something ! I swear , she wants him because he used to live in USA ! "

" aren't you girls exaggerating a little bit ? "

" pshyeah right , you wish ! My bestie saw that bitch walking around with Ryoji with their hands elapsed together as if it was valentine's day ! The two of them went to the mall , sang together and they EVEN KISSED EACH OTHER !!! "

" k—kiss ?! You .... you mean ... as in ... an indirect way... maybe by drinking the same—?! "

" no , stupid ! They SMOOCHED !!! "

By then , Minato had stormed out of the school . His head was filled with infuriating questions and thoughts , and he didn't how much of what he heard could be believed . There was no way his sister would just forget about Shinjiro , not to a person she had just met that day .

......right ?

Minutes crawled away like months as Minato waited for his sister to return , and it became even worse when it was past dinner time and she had yet to return

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Minutes crawled away like months as Minato waited for his sister to return , and it became even worse when it was past dinner time and she had yet to return . Kai Ren was storming around the dorm ranting , and threatening to lock the door of the dorm and keep Minako out , or just throw her stuff from the window of her room . She would turn and ask Minato where his sister was , but he wasn't up for a response , one reason  being that  he couldn't care less about the crazy woman's tantrum , but the true reason was that he was none the wiser about it . He thought of asking his dorm mates about where his sister was , but the last thing he wanted was to spread such outrageous rumors about her any further .

Nevertheless , patience proved to be the best solution , as the door opened and Minako entered the room . Kai Ren was about to unleash her rage on Minako , but Minato beat her to it . He immediately stood up and angrily walked toward the unsuspecting Minako .

" I've been trying to call you for the better part of the day ! " Minato started

" you have ? My cell phone didn't ... oh ... " Minako let a short awkward laugh , as she showed him the screen of her dead phone " sorry ... "