A Persona for everyone !

It was a long and grueling night for SEES , so much that they were dragging themselves out of their beds the next day. The twins went for a quick shower , but that did little to relieve the headache they were feeling . They had pushed themselves way beyond their levels at the time , all because the F.O.E didn't allow them to retreat until they defeat it . Even worse , they still had to go to school today , although it was the last day of first term , but they felt that it would take as much time and effort as the entire term .

" so you didn't catch her that night after all , bro bro ? " Minako lazily yawned as they sat for breakfast " I suppose Ai-chan isn't our toaster this morning ... "

" shut up and pay attention or you're gonna get jam in your hair,  sister " Minato groaned , and Minako was immediately jolted awake and started examining her hair " besides , a defective piece of junk like her is more like to burn the bread than toast it "

" it would be hilarious if that happened to Yukatan ... the jam in the hair thing " Junpei laughed mischievous

" I heard that ! "

" oh ... good " the chairman spoke as he entered the dorm " I managed to arrive before you left "

Everyone looked at the chairman with tired eyes ,but their attention was immediately picked up when a young boy appeared behind him . It was Ken , and as it turned out he was going to stay with them after all .

" I'm ... I'm Ken Amada , nice to meet you ... "

" what is a kid doing in a high school dorm ? " Minato stared at Ken with a lack of interest , and pretty much ignored Ken's denial about the ' kid ' part . However , when Minako whispered something to his ears , his eyes were widely opened with disbelief and he yelled " him ?! A little twerp can do that ?!! "

" um ... what ? " Ken looked at Minato with confusion , but Minato brushed him off and walked to the chairman

" what is this shit you're pulling on me ?! "

" language , bro bro ! " Minako protested " and it's not like the chairman decided that ! "

" uh ... actually ... " the chairman wanted to back away from Minato's angry side as fast as possible so he said " what do you say you guys would go to school for now , and we'll discuss Ken's condition later ? "

 " the chairman wanted to back away from Minato's angry side as fast as possible so he said " what do you say you guys would go to school for now , and we'll discuss Ken's condition later ? "

The last day of the first term passed without much eventful stuff happening . As the twins , Yukari , Fuuka and Junpei made their way back to the dorm , they discussed what they would be doing in the upcoming summer vacation . Junpei happily declared that he's using the wild card that he obtained to grind like there is no tomorrow in Eternal Punishment Online so he'd be the top player in the rankings , Yukari brushed him off and started talking about her more realistic plans about the archery competition this summer and how she wants to win for the second year in a row .