In love with a teacher - part 3

The twins walked out of the school , silence governing them as they walked to the station . Minato knew what was on his sister's mind , what she was itching to ask him , but how was he supposed to tell her ?

" how's your club practice ? You finished early ... " Minato wanted to start first , to get a feel of the situation

" we didn't practice ... Rio can't concentrate on the game ... "

Minato felt upset with himself . It wasn't like his sister was already having the worst club in the school , he had to go and make it worse for her . He hated himself for doing that , and he found himself averting his hatred between Kenji who had a crush on a teacher , or his teacher who actually went along with it .

" how's Kenji ? " came the inevitable question . Even when it was served with a smile , it didn't feel less heavy than it was . Perhaps the smile even made it more difficult to answer

" I tried talking to him , but I couldn't get a word in . All I hear is Emiri this Emiri that and Emiri everything in between ! "

" Emiri ? "

" Miss Kanou . And when I shouted at his face to force my idea in , he just started spouting nonsense about true love ! I could barely hold myself for punching him in the nose ! It may have begun with a misunderstanding , but he's either the most delusional idiot I've ever met or she is playing along with it because why not ! "

" I ... I see ... " Minako sighed , her smile was only doing so much to hide her dismay " I guess it was serious after all , what's with the rumors spreading this quickly ... "

" why're you talking like it's all over ? "

" it's not ... I'll talk to him directly and try to ... "

" you're talking to no one , especially him ! I'd rather go in Tartarus alone than have you talk to him ! "

" then what am I supposed to do ? "

" sit back and leave it to your brother . I'm still in the game "

" really ?! " her face burst into a look of happiness and hope

You idiot Minato thought if you kept getting swayed easily by hope you'd only hurt yourself...why can't you keep a low level of trust in people ??? Then again ... I am her brother ...

" yes ... when I saw he wasn't listening , I decided to invite him to a bowl of ramen to ' celebrate ' his newfound love . There , I'm not limited by the school law . If I have to , I would knock some sense into him "

" I don't want you to go in jail because of me ! "

" who said anything about jail ? I know when to stop myself , okay ? I'm not a delinquent ! "

" sometimes it's hard to tell "

" shut up "

" I'm serious ! Just don't be reckless ! Okay ? "