Controversal photos - Part 2

Minato stared at the photos , a look of disbelief in his eyes . They were all photos of his sister in the tennis club, during her matches , in weird positions . She seemed to be too focused in the game to notice anything , but the image always portrayed her from behind , or the front , or when she was finished with a match and sweating .

" Junpei ... what am I looking at ? " Minato glared at Junpei " I always thought even you would know better than to stoop this low "

" what ?! No ! It wasn't me ! Sheesh ! " Junpei denied " it was Kenji , he ... "

" Kenji , huh ? Why , when I get my hand on that ... ! "

" before you jump to conclusions , it wasn't he who took them, either ! "

" so what's going on exactly ? "

" we don't know, there had been photos circulating among the boys of the girls in school , specifically of the sport clubs . At first that's what they were , pervert photos by some thirsty perverted boys , but their activities are becoming more and more focused . I haven't been watching Minatan play tennis , but from what I've heard she has the stamina of five players combined , probably from the Dark Hour "

" Your point ? "

" she's getting more screen time than any other girl thanks to that , and students have begun to notice her good looks ... you know what I mean , don't you ? "

" I think I do "

" this made things worse " Junpei took out even more photos , depicting Minako's every day habits , from sleeping in the monorail , wolfing down Takoyaki by Iwatodai mall , to even some pictures of her in the dorm "

" who's taking all these photos ?! "

" well , I've done my own investigation on this matter today , and apparently the programming club was a photographing club until halfway through last year , so some students from there are ... you know where I'm going with this , right ? "

" definitely , I was going there at the moment , let's ask them about it "

" also , let's keep this whole thing a secret from Minatan , she's already been through a lot "

Minato and Junpei made their way into the programming club , and Minato was thinking of what a horrible first impression those guys had left on him , if they had been taking photos of his sister secretly

Minato and Junpei made their way into the programming club , and Minato was thinking of what a horrible first impression those guys had left on him , if they had been taking photos of his sister secretly . A student wearing glasses greeted them , and he recognized Minato to be the new club member . Apparently Miss Toriumi was desperate to have Minato join the club that she actually told the club about him before she would hear his answer , but that wasn't what he had in mind at the time .

" so this was the photography club last year ? " Junpei started , presenting the club president with one of the photos " there's supposedly photos going around at school of this girl . Do you guys know anything about it ? "