The final block - Part 1

Minato entered the velvet room for the first time since Minako was hospitalized , followed by Minako who was feeling awkward about going in there . Theodore was overwhelmed with emotions when he saw his mistress back in the velvet room that he cried , and even Elizabeth didn't blame him for it .

" I'm really sorry for making you worry like this , Theo ! " Minako giggled as she wiped Theodore's tears

" I really owe you for saving Minako " Minato said " thank you so much "

" please do not thank us " Igor grinned " interestingly , the resurrection of our mistress was not of our doing "

" what ?! " both Minako and Minato were taken aback by that

" make no mistake , your life had left quite the impression on the residents of the velvet room , and some of them sought to break the rules of the velvet room to bring back our lost guest " Igor said , while looking at Elizabeth who only nodded silently " however , the truth remains that the resurrection of a lost life is something beyond the power of even Master Philemon . As for the cause of the resurrection , well , the secret may be unveiled in the future as you continue your journey "

 As for the cause of the resurrection , well , the secret may be unveiled in the future as you continue your journey "

After the twins finished optimizing their Personas , they left the velvet room to the entrance of Tartarus . Everyone was filled with a sense of dread , as the members of SEES stood in front of Tartarus . Last time they had been there , they were ambushed by Strega , nearly lost their navigator , and Minako was shot down . While Minato's last battle against them ensured they would never interfere with SEES again , the sense of dread was still dominant in their hearts .

" Minato ... " Fuuka stopped " I'm scared ... "

" Fuuka , Strega is no more " Minako was the first to rush to Fuuka's side and reassure her " nobody is going to kidnap you this time "

" I just ... as we get higher and higher into Tartarus , I have to concentrate more and more to find you . Before I knew it , I was at a point where my senses of the world around me would shut down just so I could see what's going on around you , and if I do that , I leave myself open for whatever may attack me , be it Strega or shadows "

" the entrance was attacked by shadows once " Mitsuru nodded

" Fuuka , let me be frank here " Minato said decisively " your job is to be our eyes and ears in Tartarus , because without you , we're lost , as for staying safe and not getting kidnapped , that was never your responsibility . You know where I'm going with this ? Regardless of the circumstances , Strega kidnapping you was purely my fault as the leader "

" Minato ... "

" but I promise you that it won't happen again ... I'll figure something out ... "

Before Minato could reassure Fuuka , a voice rang in her ear , as a new Persona emerged from her . It looked similar to Lucia , except stronger and more intimidating .