Minako and Minato

Minako opened her eyes to a dark room , to a world devoid of sound or life . The world around her was robbed of light , and she could barely see past her bed . She examined herself to find her wounds had been treated , but she couldn't tell about the poison . At the edge of the bed , she saw someone standing there , a kid dressed in rags , but she couldn't make out his face in the dark .

" is that ... Pharos ? " Minako wondered

" my dearest " the boy spoke , and from his voice Minako could tell it was indeed Pharos " why are you here ? "

" I ... I think I was shot by my enemy , and ... well ... " Minako looked around for a second before asking " where am I ? "

" You're dead "

" I ... I see ... so I died after all " Minako let a bitter laugh

" are you scared ? "

" I'll be lying if I said I'm not , in fact , I'm terrified " Minako tried to laugh it off as she fought back the tears " However , I decided to face my fears and fight until the end , wether it's victory or death that I attain . Because Shin-chan wasn't afraid to die to protect us , and he continued to fight even until now , and he's still fighting . When my love and my hero is fighting with such determination , I feel like I'll betray him if I give up now . I just wish I had fulfilled my promise to him before I died ... "

" you're so brave , my dearest " the kid replied " I would really hate to see you die , and I really ... want to ... "

" what ? "

Minako could no longer hear the boy's voice , as the room grew dimmer and dimmer until she could no longer see anything .

The doctor approached the members of SEES and asked them if they were Minako's friends . They were in too much of a shock to comprehend what he had to say about her , but as he was speaking , the nurse came running toward him anxiously .

" doctor ! The patient is alive !!! "

" the patient ?! You mean Minako Arisato ?! the girl who passed away this morning ?! "

" yes ! Please come and examine her ! "

" I ... of course ! "

" Minako is alive ?! " everyone in the hall was shocked to hear that

" please wait for the doctor to examine her , we need to determine if her condition is stable ! " the nurse stopped them .

After what felt like an eternity of waiting , even though it wasn't exactly longer than minutes , the doctor returned to them and informed with a smile that Minako was in good health and that she was waiting for them . When Mitsuru asked him about the details , he seemed confused , and explained that Minako seemed as healthy as if she was never shot or poisoned . It was a miracle , Minako had literally died and then came back to life !!! The members of SEES couldn't care less about how and why , as all they cared about was that their cherished teammate and friend was alive , so Ken immediately took it upon himself to look for Minato and tell him about it , while the others chose to go on ahead . In the room , Minako was sitting in her bed , dressed in the cloth she was provided by hospital . She was still looking pale , but the color seemed to slowly return to her face .