Akihiko Sanada - part 2

In a secluded area in the alley behind the orphanage , two young boys stood against one another with determination burning in their eyes . Between them a young girl stood with an excited smile decorating her pale face . Above them hung the full moon of that night , but they weren't scared

" today I'm winning for sure , Shinji ! " one boy said

" keep dreaming , Aki ! " the other boy laughed " you can't even beat Miki over there , what makes you think you'd stand a chance against me ?! "

" I always go easy on my sister , but when I'm fighting you , I go all out ! "

" I'd love to see you try "

" okay ! " the girl chirped " on my count ... three ... two ... one ... GO !!! "

The two then proceeded to push each other away with all their strength , each trying to force the other to the wall . One of them would take the lead before the other pushes back .

" is that all , Aki ? I thought you were stronger than that ! "

" shut up ... you're the one who's losing here ! "

" think again ! "

The boy exclaimed just as he pushed his friend with a sudden quick force that he couldn't predict , and won their match . It was so sudden and quick as if he was actually holding back the whole time .

" aww , brother ! " the girl pouted " you lost again ?! "

" n—no ! I was just ... I was just warming up ! "

" how's that , Miki ? Betcha want to be my sister now , instead ? "

" no ! Aki is still my favorite , and he'll beat you some day ! " the girl yelled at him

" I'll beat him today ! " the defeated boy groaned as he stood up

" sorry , buddy , but I've had my fun for today "

" you coward ! "

" moron , remember what happened the last time we broke the rules ? Miki was exhausted by the chores that she was bedridden with fever for two days ! You and me might be able to tank a punishment , but Miki isn't as strong as us ! "

" I'll be fine ! " the girl denied

" no , he's right . We'll finish this tomorrow " the boy sighed

" okay "The girl sighed and walked back to the orphanage

" I told you , I'm not his girlfriend ! " Minako defensively said

" don't make fun of us ! Yuri saw you taking the monorail with him and you slept on his shoulder ! If you're not his girlfriend then you're just a bitch who has no trouble hanging out with boys she's not intimate with ! "

" what ... ?! " Minako was shocked " you did not just call me that ! "

" know this , bitch ! If you try to get close to senpai again , we're gonna make your days here a living nightmare , do you understand ?! "