Shinjiro Aragaki - Part 2

The twins were in the student council , with Minato and Chihiro reviewing the records one more time before submitting them , but Minako was looking for something else . She was looking through the files and boxes of lost items at a pace that grew more frantic as she spent more time looking .

" Minato , I need help " she gave up and decided to ask her brother " I'm looking for Shin-chan's pocket watch ! "

" Shin ... Chan ? " Chihiro looked confused

" Shinjiro Aragaki , in class 3-B "

" That student with many absent records ? "

" Shinjiro's what , again ? " Minato turned his eyes to Minako

" His pocket watch ! Weren't you listening ?! "

" Sorry , I was busy with the records of the swimming club , as they apparently have made a mistake in here . Anyway , Shinjiro senpai wasn't spending most of his time in the school , so there's no way he'd lose his phone here "

" Pocket watch " Minako corrected " then what should I do ? "

" ... Well ... " Minato realized his sister couldn't wait , so he turned to Chihiro and said " apparently... she needs my help , so ... Uh ... "

" Oh , don't worry about me , Minato-kun . I'll be fine on my own "

" You still have to talk with the captain of the swimming club about their mistake "

" I definitely plan on doing that ... I can't have you taking my fights for me , I need to learn to face my fears "

" Thank you " Minato said appreciatively , before turning to his sister " so now we look for Shinjiro senpai's lost pocket cookbook ? "

" You're doing this on purpose , aren't you "

Minato's plan was to go to officer Kurosawa , as he was the one person they knew well enough in the police force , and since Shinjiro preferred to hang out in the streets mostly , wherever he had lost his pocket watch should end up in the police d...

Minato's plan was to go to officer Kurosawa , as he was the one person they knew well enough in the police force , and since Shinjiro preferred to hang out in the streets mostly , wherever he had lost his pocket watch should end up in the police department . However , that didn't seem to be the case , as the officer denied the finding of any pocket watch of said descriptions . Minako felt defeated , and she looked at her brother for answers , but Minato was just as clueless as she was . If the pocket watch wasn't in the police department. This would complicate things , as they would have to search for where Shinjiro had lost it in places he frequented , and that would include the back alley of Tatsumi port island , which they really didn't want to end up scavenging in again .

" excuse me " a man dressed in an officer suit entered the office

" ah , Takagi " Kurosawa welcomed the officer " what brings you here today ? "

" The conductor of the monorail of Iwatodai-Hasagawa line found this in Iwatodai station during his break " the officer gave Kurosawa a beat up pocket watch