Impending danger - Part 2

At Tatsumi port island , Shinjiro glared at the two men approaching him yet again . They handed him a packet of pills , but he just took it without responding to them , as he knew what they wanted .

" Those friends of yours " Takaya said " it's confirmed that they're trying to end the Dark Hour "

Shinjiro didn't respond

" Why would they do this ?! Do they not realize the blessing they received ?! To deny the Dark Hour and their powers is illogical "

" The hell are you talking about ? " Shinjiro stood up impatiently " I don't know anyone who does that "

" Don't act like a dumbass ! " Jim snapped at him " those clowns who call themselves SEES ... ! "

" I told you I have nothing to do with them , do whatever you want with them "

" Everyone is free to use his powers however they wish " Takaya said " but to try to end the Dark Hour is to deny the very power they possess ! It's unfortunate , but we have no choice but to eliminate them "

" Do you understand , Shinjiro ?! They're going down ! Be smart and don't join the losing team here "

" Are you scared of me ? " Shinjiro said , surprising both of them

" Why you ?! "

" Jin " Takaya stopped him

" But ... ! "

" We have given your our warning , Shinjiro " Takay said " you'd best keep it to heart "

The situation wasn't looking good for Minato . When he found Rio , she was surrounded by shadows from every which way . While she wasn't injured , she looked dazed and lifeless . Her eyes seemed to be staring at nothing , and she seemed to mutter incoherently .

" Iwasaki-san ! Get away from there ! " Minato yelled at her as he ran toward her with his team

However , she didn't respond . Instead the shadows , who were just standing around her , suddenly grew hostile and began surrounding Minato and his team . Wasting little time , Minato commanded his team to counterattack with their Personas . While they managed to thwart the first wave of shadows , they were eventually overwhelmed by the increasing numbers and strength of their opponents . It was like the shadows were growing stronger and more aggressive with every second .

" they're feeding off of Iwasaki's mind ! " Akihiko exclaimed

" are you saying they're mad at us for interrupting their midnight snack ?! " Junpei said just as he dodged a charging giant

" damn ! " Minato turned to Rio for a second before turning to his team " cover me , I'll grab her and run for it "

" what ?! " Junpei yelled

" he's right ... with Rio here they'll only get stronger , but I think I'll fare better since I'm more agile "

" good point " Minato turned to the shadows and pointed the evoker at his head " Eligor ! "