Margaret - Part 3

The twins were at their wit's end , they had tried their best to keep fighting , but the more they fought the more aggressive Margaret became , and they were never able to reclaim the pace of the battle . As they crouched on the ground with bated breath , they wondered how far they had come and how much stronger do they need to be.

The residents of the velvet room were not even near what Nyx was capable of , and they could still overpower the twins effortlessly . And yet ... Why should they look at the situation like that ? Isn't this a sign of what was to come , in a battle that was above their league in everything ? Shouldn't that be a test of their resolve to actually fight the impossible ?

 Why should they look at the situation like that ? Isn't this a sign of what was to come , in a battle that was above their league in everything ? Shouldn't that be a test of their resolve to actually fight the impossible ?

" a way to ... help them ? How ? " the members of SEES listened anxiously for an answer from Elizabeth

" it's not something we tend to do these times ... but we invite you to come to the velvet room " Elizabeth sounded reluctant, and her offer was forced and unwilling

" the velvet room ? The place were our leaders go to obtain more Personas ? " Junpei tried to anticipate what the velvet room was like

" is it okay for us to go there ? " Fuuka asked worriedly

" can we even go there ? " Yukari exclaimed " the two of them just disappear and then reappear to tell us they've been to the velvet room , and I personally wouldn't have believed it had I not seen them in battle ! How can we go into a place we can't see ? "

" as I had mentioned ... we would prefer not to make the existence of the velvet room known except to the chosen few ... but I believe the situation demands exceptions . The velvet room is in an alley by Paulownia mall , you will not see it , but we will be there to guide you to it "

The last thing anyone among SEES remembered was that they went to Paulownia mall together , before they suddenly found themselves in a strange place , the likes of which they had never seem . It was an elevator ascending quickly to where no one knows . That was the velvet room . Inside the room , there was a huge door hanging in the air above them , and in front of them stood Elizabeth and Theodore .

" through this door , we can go into the same place that our master and mistress are trapped in " Elizabeth said

" they are fighting our sister , Margaret , and she is far stronger than even us " Theodore said grimly "even if we all fought against her , it will still be a difficult fight ... I hope you are ready ... "

" we are ready " Aigis nodded firmly " I will protect them at all costs ! "

" we wouldn't be here if we weren't " Shinjiro said as he glared at the door " if she thinks she can just steal our leaders for whatever reason just like that , she's in for a bad surprise "

" are you certain this is for the best , sister? " Theodore looked at Elizabeth worriedly

" you and I both know that we cannot stand against Margaret , this is our only option " Elizabeth smiled " don't worry , dear brother , as long as they don't stray into a place they are not supposed to be in , our masters wouldn't be in needless danger "