PERSONA 4 MYSTERIOUS MIST teaser

He found himself in the very situation he had been dreading. His uncle's glare was averted from him to the note and then back at him , his cousin stared at both him and her father with confusion and fear . His uncle finally crunched the note furiously before glaring at him .

" alright , Yu ! I've been putting up with your suspicious behavior for the longest time ! I am a detective and it is my job to capture criminals and question suspicious individuals , yet I chose to turn a blind eye to every unexplainable incident or coincidence which was related to you in the time you've been here , and now I see an actual death threat in my own house !!! "

" daddy ! " the little girl defensively exclaimed " big bro did nothing wrong ! Don't treat him like he's the bad-! "

" Nanako ! Go to your room ! " his uncle furiously turned to his daughter and yelled at her

" b-but ... ! Big bro ... is ... cough ! Cough ! " the girl couldn't continue her objection as she was stopped by sobbing and a coughing fit

" Nanako " the boy knelt kindly in front of his little cousin " you're still sick , go back to your room and rest , okay ? "

" b-but ... "

" don't worry , my uncle wants the truth , and the truth is I'm not a bad guy , and I'll make him see it " he gave her a reassuring smile " I'm more worried about your cold worsening so don't let that happen , okay ? "

" r-right ... "

The little cousin reluctantly agreed and left the room , but not before looking one last time at him with teary eyes . He responded with a confident smile , and a thumbsup , to which she slowly nodded and finally left the room . The boy stood and looked into his uncle's angry eyes firmly , he made up his mind and he knew exactly what to say . This conversation was long overdue ...

" uncle , what I'm about to tell you is a story the likes of which you've never heard of in your entire life , yet I swear it's absolutely true , as absurd and otherworldly as it may sound . Everything that I'm about to say to you is as real as me standing before you . Will you listen ? "

" I'm listening ... " his uncle was taken aback by his serious tone , but that was all the more reason for him to listen " go on ... "

" everything began when I came to this town and started living here ... early this spring ... "

*******************************

And now , I have ... once again ... something I'd like to hear your opinion about . Yeah , I'm making a habit out of this , but it's really interesting to read the comments you write on my stories , more specifically the ones that answer my questions .

So what are we discussing this time ? Well .........

I think it's about time I announce that I plan to write a Persona 4 fanfiction once this one is over( or maybe when this season is over ) . That's right , Persona 4 Mysterious Mist is a currently a concept in my mind

 That's right , Persona 4 Mysterious Mist is a currently a concept in my mind