ANNOUNCEMENT

I can't believe this is happening , but I have made a grave mistake .

Here is the thing , when I played through Persona 3 Portable for the first time , Chidori was revived . With that in mind I wrote the previous part ( Warm Hearts ) thinking that her revival is predetermined . I was re-narrating my playthrough of the game , and that was what happened . When I published the part that included her revival , it was then brought to my attention that I just broke the word that I said of not reviving dead characters , and it was only then that I found out that reviving Chidori in the game is optional ...

I admit that what I had said ( when I brought Minako back ) never crossed my mind while bringing back Chidori , because I thought I was narrating what was in the game with few alterations in the time ( like Junpei awakening his new Persona , the trip to Yakushima and other events that happened in the game ). However , that was a mistake , and I'm really really sorry for making that mistake . While I want to avoid doing this as much as possible , I'm going to have to cancel the part ( Warm Hearts ), delete it and start over from before it .

Chidori will not be alive for the rest of this fanfiction .

However , Takaya and Jin are alive . I don't think I made this clear enough , but they're not humans anymore . They can communicate directly with shadows , shadows go out of their ways to protect them , and even the F.O.E of that block actually bowed to Takaya's Persona . Those two aren't humans anymore , they became one with the Dark Hour ( as in they turned into an advanced shadow , if you may ) .

I hope this made the situation clear for everyone , and I will try my best to not let this happen again . In the meantime , I will definitely delete ( Warm Hearts ) , so don't expect Chidori to be around in the upcoming events .

I hope you forgive me for this mistake , and until the next update ... Stay safe