a lonely soul

A giant humanoid shadow was wrecking havoc in the back alley of Tatsumi port island . However , his rampage was stopped as an axe flew straight to his face . Before him stood three middle schoolers , two hot headed boys and a composed girl . Despite their age , they were all carrying guns and other weapons , and had a strap with the letters ' SEES ' written on it attached to their shoulders .

" Let's get this party started ! Polydueces ! " One of them pointed a gun to his head and fired , calling a Persona which shocked the shadow and knocked it on the ground instantly " ha ! Did you see that , Shinji ?! "

" Tsch ! Lucky shot ! " His friend brushed him off

" Don't let your guard down ! " The girl pointed out " I sense more shadows approaching us ! " And indeed more shadows appeared

" Alright ! Once again ! Polydueces ! " The boy called , but his Persona didn't appear

" You've exhausted yourself , let me heal you , Penthesilea "

" What a joke " the other mocked " one spell and you're out ? "

" Shut up ! I only awakened to my Persona last week ! "

" Yeah ? We step aside and let a professional handle it ! Castor ! "

The blue light around the boy shown brightly , and a Persona emerged from within . However , something seemed very wrong about his Persona , it let a shrill scream , before slashing at the shadows until they were all defeated .

" Way to go , Shin–! "

The boy turned to his friends with an inhumanly vicious glare , his Persona turned to them and began attacking them .

" Shinji ! What're you doing ! "

" Aragaki has lost control over his Persona ! " The girl screamed " we have to stay away from him before–! "

They weren't fast enough , and the boy's Persona went berserk and struck them down on the spot ...

" that was priceless ! " Minako laughed as she descended down the stairs " you went ' uuuuuaaaaaahhhh ' first thing in the morning ! Just as you used to do back when we were kids ! "

" shut up ! That dream was horrifying beyond anything I've ever seen ! " Minato sighed as he followed his sister down " I dreamt that Aigis became a student in our school ! Can you imagine that ?! "

" well , today is the first day of the new semester so ... " Minako shrugged

" oh ... you're up " Yukari with Junpei and Koromaru noticed them in the lounge , Yukari called Fuuka " is she ready ? "

" in ... in a minute ... ! "

Fuuka descended to the lounge with Aigis who was wearing a winter school uniform . Minato immediately screamed and fell on his back from the shock as he saw her , and Minako laughed loudly at the coincidence .