School myths

The SEES members entered Tartarus that night , with the exception of Akihiko who begrudgingly stayed in the dorm at Mitsuru's insistence . The team was a little on edge at first , they were coming back to the place where that Reaper hunted them down and almost killed them . However , Mitsuru reassured the team that she had studied the data from their last encounter and had determined that the Reaper only appears if they stayed in a place for too long or if the area was empty with no shadows to fight . They also couldn't just forget Tartarus altogether because of it , so they decided to step on their fears and enter Tartarus once again .

" so Minato's the leader ? " Junpei asked

" yeah ... and I don't need to say that I want my orders followed " Minato responded

" c'mon , dude ! Why're you so stiff ?! " Junpei shrugged " it's not like I was gonna go against your orders or anything ! "

" it's not you whom I'm worried about " Minato averted his gaze from Junpei to Minako with a tired expression on his face

" don't worry , bro bro ! " Minako tapped her shoulder with determination and a cheerful smile " I'll make sure everyone stays in line so your night would be as easy as possible ! "

" it's you whom I'm worried ... never mind " he sighed

Minako was the one member in the team who had the most potential to stray . She had just as much abilities as her brother . And despite the haunting experience she lived through last time she entered Tartarus , she had spent enough time away from it that she had probably forgot what dangers lie in there . Even if her brother were to remind her she would probably say that the Reaper won't appear until certain conditions are met . Minato wished that Mitsuru had kept those conditions a secret .

Either way , they were entering Tartarus again . This time they're not familiarizing themselves with the Dark Hour . This time they're on a quest for answers and training .

The four teenagers traversed the corridors of Tartarus , with the dark and bloody corners setting them on edge even after all the time they spent awake during the Dark Hour

The four teenagers traversed the corridors of Tartarus , with the dark and bloody corners setting them on edge even after all the time they spent awake during the Dark Hour . Junpei would try from time to time to lighten up the mood , but the whole place was still unsettling . Minato's eyes were wide open for anything that could be lurking in the corners , and so far that served them well , as the team was not ambushed a single time in there . However , soon enough he began experiencing fits of headaches and his visions began to blur .

" Are you alright ? " Yukari asked him anxiously

" y—yes ... I guess I used and switched between my Personas too much " he clenched his forehead to relieve the headache

" I'm hungry " Junpei intervened with dreamy mumbled " Tartarus ... Tartarus ... tartar sauce ! Damn ! Now I'm hungrier ! Can't we go back now ?! "

" no ! Besides , you barely did any fighting ! " Minato yelled at Junpei , the headache was making him impatient

" that's because you're just blazing your way through everything ! "