Tartarus - part 2

The hallways of the what was once their school were barely recognizable . They were dark and twisted , and there were bloodstains in the corners . Despite their senpai's reassurance , the four SEES members were very nervous walking into those haunting hallways .

" It'll be weird if we were in front of our classroom right now , wouldn't you say ? " Junpei tried to lighten up the mood , but only Minako managed to force a nervous and cracky laughter

" Everyone ! Be careful ! " Mitsuru talked through the connection devices " a shadow is by the corner ! See if you can get the jump on it . Just don't get ambushed "

" Roger "

Minako held her naginata tightly as she signed everyone to stay behind her . She looked in her brother's direction and he understood what she wanted and nodded in agreement . She signed for Yukari and Junpei to stay put then pulled her evoker .

" Persona ! " The twins shot themselves with the evoker and two Orpheus came , casting scorching flames at the shadow .

They were about to celebrate when Mitsuru called again , with a worried voice she said " careful ! There are many shadows around you ! You're surrounded ! "

And so the four SEES we're trapped in the corner , around them were 5 shadows .

" Junpei ! " Minako pulled her evoked again " follow me ! "

" roger ! "

They both called their Personas , with a perfectly coordinated attack they casted a big explosion of flames . Yukari was hesitant about using her Persona , and instead used her bow to dispatch enemies . Minato quickly came to her support and defeat the other shadows . It was a tough fight , but they pulled through .

" that was dangerous ! " Minato said as he was trying to catch his breath " let's stay cautious "

" don't worry ! " Minako said triumphantly " even when we were ambushed , we still managed to defeat those shadows "

" don't let your guard down " Mitsuru said through the communication device " there are more shadows in this floor and many of them are hidden in dark corners "

" no sweat ! " Junpei swung his sword victoriously " me and my Persona are gonna chop those shadows into little bittle pieces ! "

" anyway , let's go ! "

" Yukari ? " Minako asked Yukari " you've been quiet for a while now "

" I ... I'm ... I'm dragging you all down " Yukari sighed " I still can't summon my Persona "

" nonsense ! " Minako walked to Yukari and placed her hands on her shoulders encouragingly " you managed to defeat so many shadows with only your bow ! I didn't know you were so good at archery "

" of course " Junpei nodded " Yukatan is the face of the archery club in our school after all "

" really ?! Why didn't you tell me ? "