Memories of you

The twins lied on their beds , too tired to even stand up . They turned to look at each other , and saw that they both seemed to feel and think the same thing . Their consciousness was fading , and they were growing weaker with each day .

" you can feel it , can't you ? " Minako said quietly " their existence is the only thing giving us strength at this moment "

" yeah , as soon as we're alone , we ... " Minato smiled wearily " good thing we recorded that in the computer room "

" Minato ... "

" yes ... ? "

" I lived my happiest years as your sister ... thank you ... for everything ... " Minako's voice was fading as she slowly closed her eyes

" yeah ... thank you , too ... Minako ... " Minato felt his consciousness fading as well , and before long , he submitted himself to the deep sleep .

With the arrival of spring , the world seemed to be reborn to a new beginning

With the arrival of spring , the world seemed to be reborn to a new beginning. Cherry blossoms bloomed in the trees , gently wind brushed by the streets. People merrily made their way to their jobs , having completely forgotten the disastrous events of that year's winter .

Yes... the events of that winter ... when Nyx descended to the world , nearly bringing the end of all life to it . When the members of SEES bravely fought for a new future , when the twins rose up against the impossible , and risked their life to save humanity .

Those memories were forgotten by everyone , but they came rushing back to Aigis's mind as soon as she woke up . She hastily and anxiously rushed to the twins' room , and barged in even without knocking . To her dismay , the room was already empty . The twins had already left for school early , as it was already graduation day . It was the promised day , the day they promised to meet and remember the time they fought Nyx and saved the world. Aigis anxiously made her way to the school , praying that she would find the twins there , waiting for her .

---------------

The school hallways was completely empty , as all the students gathered in the auditorium for the ceremony . The seniors were graduating that day , and the school was welcoming a new wave of students . Life was blooming in the hallways of Geggokan . The principal was just done reminding everyone that " if a job is worth doing , it's worth doing well " , and the student council president , Mitsuru Kirijo took to the stand to give her final speech .

" last year , I accepted an important responsibility as the student council president . When I spoke to you for the first time , I spoke to you about seizing opportunity while you had the chance . As it happened , I was reminded of my own words , for as you may know , my father unexpectedly passed away ...due to ... to a sudden ... illness ... " Mitsuru's speech slowed until she stopped , she clutched her head and said in a conflicted tone " sudden illness ... no ... that's not what happened ... is it ? "