Kyoto - Part 2

The quiet night of an early winter brought chilly winds to the twins as they sat down in silence in the courtyard . After the nightmare Minako had , of her striking her brother with a blade , she could barely look her brother in the face .

" you look good in a Yukata " Minato was the first to break the silence

" thanks ... you , too ... " Minako nervously replied " do you ... do you think he would've liked ... to see me wearing it ? "

" if it's a question of like or dislike , I'm sure he'd love it ... though wether he would admit it or not is anyone's guess "

" Yeah ... I can imagine him nervously saying ' m—moron ! What are you saying ! ' ... " the two laughed together for a second , which seemed to break the tension between them

" anyway ... " Minato finally gathered the courage to say " this is embarrassing , but this night was filled with bad dreams ... no , that's putting it lightly "

" well , that's a freaky coincidence " Minako laughed nervously " I saw a nightmare tonight , too .. What kind of nightmare was yours ? "

" well ... I dreamt of a black entity killing students in this inn , and I found myself pulling a dagger and killing you ... "

" what ... ? Then ... then when you killed me , the thing attacking you all disappeared ? " Minako anxiously asked

" y—yes ... " Minato was scared by the fact that his sister could tell what he saw in his dream " don't tell me ! "

" I saw the same exact dream ! I saw myself killing you while a monster was attacking my friends ! "

The twins stared at each other in confusion . That was the first time that they share a nightmare in such details , but they couldn't understand what exactly it meant , or if it was just a bad dream .

The students left the inn , led by their teachers , who were led by the history teacher

The students left the inn , led by their teachers , who were led by the history teacher . He was quiet enthusiastic about the trip , and he was going on and on about the significance of each place . Few were paying attention to him , as the students mostly were focused on having fun with their friends or loved ones .

" oh , Minato , where are you going ? " Minako saw her brother and Aigis preparing to walk away

" souvenirs " Minato replied

" oh , you still haven't bought anything for Ken ? "

" no , Keisuke senpai told me there're some cool things outside the hotel , some Featherman toys and rare manga editions "

" great , now I feel like I should've waited " Minako hated how it was her brother who thought of buying Ken something that he'd like , while she just bought some candies and cards

" oh , Arisato-san " Keisuke approached them " I'm glad you're having fun , without any creeps stalking you "

" huh ? Oh ... right ... yeah , I can do without that kind of trouble " Minako realized the only interaction she had with Keisuke was during the time some controversial photos were spread around the school , then she changed the subject " anyway , I've been busy recently , but I'd love to join the programming club ! "