Master of Hypnotism- Part 3

It was tedious , but they finally managed to break the illusion trick . As it turned out , some mirrors didn't reflect anything off of their surfaces , and they needed to be broken . They two teams met in front of the room where the shadow was .

" guys ... I ... " Fuuka said , sounding tired " I'm gonna have to stop the music ... The shadow is interfering with my Persona and the generating the music makes it even more difficult for me to keep up "

" that's okay , Fuuka " Minato sighed " I'll probably hear this music buzzing in my head for a week ! "

" so the shadow is behind this door , please be careful ! "

" For messing with a girl's heart , It's gonna pay ! " Yukari exclaimed angrily

" I'll do my best ! " Junpei clutched his sword , ready to charge in .

Minato nodded for his team before opening the door .

Before them stood a big mirror that was floating in the air , which reflected absolutely nothing from it

Before them stood a big mirror that was floating in the air , which reflected absolutely nothing from it . Minato would have destroyed it as part of what they had been doing the whole time , but the fact that it was floating set him off . Fuuka informed them that she sensed the shadow from within the mirror , but she could not specify how . With hesitant hands , Minato reached out to touch the mirror , and sure enough , his hands went through . Minato was started by that and immediately pulled his hand away .

" h—holy ... ! That did not just happen ! " Junpei exclaimed

" is ... is this safe ?! " Yukari asked anxiously

" we're definitely walking into a trap by going in there " Mitsuru thought .

" we can't just leave now ! " Akihiko exclaimed

" I'm going in there " Minato said

" what ?! " Minako immediately objected " no ! Nope ! Nuh-uh ! No way ! "

" I wasn't requesting a permission . I'm the leader and that's my decision "

" why don't you send me in there instead ?! "

" because you have three ... ! " Minato turned and yelled at her , but then he looked at everyone and stopped " just shut up and stop dragging us down ! "

" I ... I'm worried about you !!! "

" well , I don't need your concern if it's gonna hold me back ! "

" what ... ? " Minako was speechless from hearing those words

" Minato ! " Yukari yelled in her stead " your sister is worried about you , and frankly she has a point ... "

" I'm not gonna repeat myself " Minato proceeded to ignore them and went for the mirror

" wha—?! Senpai ! Say something ! "