Innocence - Part 2

The sun was shining on a new day in Iwatodai , as the students made their way to the school . They were informed to arrive early , as the school was going to conduct a morning assembly . However , in regards to what the assembly was about , only the twins were anxiously thinking about that .

" so the owner of the club continued to refuse " Minato said as he looked at his sister's defeated expression

" Minato ... you're going to tell me right now that the programming club found something wrong with the photo , anything ! "

" actually , they did " Minato smirked , as he looked at the excitement return to his sister's eyes " Keisuke will give me the evidence this morning ! "

" that's great ! " Minako noticed Saori walking among the crowd , and she hurriedly ran toward " Saori ! We're going to ... "

However , strangely , Saori hastened her pace as Minako called her , as if she wanted to avoid Minako . The twins stared at the situation with a confused look , but they were snapped back to reality by Fuuka and Junpei .

" oh ... Fuuka , you're okay ? " Minato looked at her

" well , I feel much better now , sorry to have worried you " Fuuka responded to Minato , before turning to his sister " um ... Minako , can I borrow your notes for the lectures you had later ? Um ... Minako ? "

" huh ... oh ... yeah " Minako seemed dazed , and she felt she had explain why " I'm just worried about my friend fro, the library committee "

" I'm sorry , your friend ? " Junpei asked with a puzzled look " what're you talking about ? That recording is on the hand of every student in this school , they think you're the biggest hypocrite in Japan ! "

" what ?! " both of the twins screamed

" here , listen ! " Junpei gave them his phone " it was sent to me this morning "

" so , Arisato-san , why are you helping Hasagawa ? A person like you shouldn't care for someone like her ! " a student asked in the recording , then Minako's voice came " who ? You mean Saori Hasagawa ? That slow library committee student ?! The whole thing is just a joke for me , watching her getting accused like that , and her actually believing that I would defend a bitch like her ! I honestly don't think what's—! "

" here ... " Minako paused the recording , and gave the phone to Junpei " take it please ... before I crush it ... "

" no " Minato exclaimed " that's important evidence , can you send it to me ? "

" uh ... sure ... "

To say that Junpei was horrified from the twins would be putting it lightly . He had seen them getting angry on several occasions , but to see them both get so enraged at the same time , that their anger was almost taking a physical form in the air was honestly horrifying to see .