The new chairman

The next day , the residents of the dorm were having breakfast , with Mitsuru choosing to have her breakfast in her room . Silence was governing the lounge , and it seemed even their most bubbly and cheerful members couldn't break that silence . Then there was Yukari , who stood up from her seat and said confidently " we mustn't stop here ! We have to end the Dark Hour ! "

" uh huh ... neat , how do you propose we do that ? " Junpei fiddled with the butter knife absentmindedly

" um ... I'm not sure about it " Fuuka started  " but when we went to confront the previous chairman , I had a feeling that Tartarus was ... different ... "

" You did , too ?! " Minako nearly jumped out of her seat " I think it was much bigger than before we fought the last shadow ! "

" exactly ! " Yukari exclaimed " if we explore it , I'm sure we'll find more clues . There are people who died trying to end this , and we're not going to let their sacrifices go to waste ! "

" Yukari ... " Minato was touched by her determination , and he nodded firmly " very well , I'll see to it that we fight fearlessly until we end the Dark Hour ! For everyone that died during it or because of it ! "

" yeah ! Let's forget what the chairman said ! " Ken excitedly said " this battle is far from over , and it won't be over until ... "

" the fat lady sings ! " Minako yelled excitedly

" I ... I was going to say ... "

" who's the fat lady ? You ? " Minato sadistically commented

" yes , the fat lady is—! Wait ! What ?!! MINATO !!! " Minako furiously chased after him with her chair " calling any girl fat is crossing the line and you know it ! You most definitely did that on purpose !!! "

" I regret nothing ! " Minato replied with a cheeky grin on his face

The other members of SEES laughed at the sight of Minako chasing her brother with the chair in her hand . Finally , after that horrific night and the day that followed it , it seemed that the residents of the dorm were regaining their smiles back . However , when Minako finally caught up to her brother and pinned him to the floor , the front door of the dorm was opened , and a big , fat and an angry lady entered the room .

" what a disgraceful sight ! " she was appalled and disgusted at the sight of Minako pinching both of her brother's cheeks " you call yourselves high schoolers ! You are an embarrassment to high school students, you brats ! "

" uh ... what ? " Minato and Minako stopped their fighting , as the other residents gathered around to see what was the problem " and ... who are you ? "

" what ?! Were you not told ?! " the woman , who was actually shorter and fatter than anyone in the dorm , yet still somehow maintained a short slick looking hair " I am Kai Ren ! Your new chairman ! "