Velvet confrontation - Part 3

It was only when Minako had fallen , and Elizabeth was about to kill her , that Minato had realized what they meant when they asked them to fight with the intent to kill . There was no holding back in that fight , they were no longer looking at the twins as if they were their masters , but rather as their preys . However , as he stood now before the velvet siblings , he was wondering if that realization came too late . Had the two of them underestimated their opponents ? Would they pay for that with their lives ?

There was no time to think about any of that , he had to fight back , he had to turn this battle around somehow . Quickly , he casted a healing spell on his sister , just as the velvet siblings were rushing toward him .

When Minako woke up , she was shocked to see Minato being beaten up by the velvet siblings , who were ganging up on him

When Minako woke up , she was shocked to see Minato being beaten up by the velvet siblings , who were ganging up on him . She quickly called Orpheus Telos to protect Minato , but Theodore and Elizabeth swiftly dodged her attacks , their assault never stopping for even a second .

" Persona ! " Seeing his sister awake , Minato called Jack Frost and Pyro Jack to knock Theodore and Elizabeth off their feet , but he only managed to hit Elizabeth with his spell

" Titania ! Oberon ! " Minako's two Personas knocked both Elizabeth and Theodore on their feet , but she also healed everyone , including herself , Minato and their two opponents , effectively restarting the fight

" follow me ! " Minato quickly used the confusion his sister caused to pull her away from the fight and escape together

" do you think they are getting serious ? " Theodore whispered to his sister as he watched the twins escaping

" I doubt it ... " Elizabeth grinned " that spell that lady Minako threw was just a fluke , I say they are getting desperate ! "

" do not be careless , sister ! "

" I am not , but I can still see that they are at their limit . The next time we cross Personas would probably be the last "

Meanwhile , the twins hid somewhere in the crumbling battlefield , out of Theodore and Elizabeth's sight . While they were fully healed , they were still feeling the true pressure of the battle . Even though they had all of their options available for them , even Orpheus Telos and Orpheus Picaro , they were still nowhere near the level of Elizabeth or Theodore , both in strength and speed .

" first , we need to even the level of the fight ... " Minato thought " we can't just continue fighting them like this "

" I tried casting a spell on Theo , but it didn't make a difference ! Even calling Incubus and Succubus didn't affect him ! "

" what about our limitations , can't we boost them with a spell ? Sukukaja or something ? "

" he canceled mine as soon as I casted them , he doesn't take any risks ! What should—?! "