R E V E L A T I O N

Aigis was powerless to stop Death , and she was at her limit . Her weapons were rendered nonfunctional and useless , and her Persona was wrecked by Thanatos . As she stood there , trying to regain her footing in what seemed to be an impossible battle , she felt a gust of wind at her back , and turned to see a car driving toward her . The car skidded away at the last second to avoid bumping into her , but the driver lost control and crashed the car . Aigis turned her gaze from the wreckage to the approaching figure .

" Paladion "

She summoned her Persona again and charged toward her Persona again and charged toward the mysterious entity , but was effortlessly beaten back . There was no hope for her to win , she was too weak to defeat the mysterious entity

" Minako ! Wake up ! "

Aigis turned back at the sound of crying . There , she saw a boy desperately trying to shake his sister awake . His sister was lethally impaled by glass shards from the wrecked car , and her grip on life seemed to loosen with every second . Aigis limped toward the two of them , as she suddenly took interest in the two of them .

" are you a human ? " she asked " identify yourself "

" who ... who are you ?! " the boy cried

" analysis complete , you are a human " Aigis said " you should not be conscious at this time "

" what ?! What do you mean ?! "

Suddenly , Aigis heard the sound of the growling far behind her . And she realized the entity she had been fighting was approaching them , her gaze shifted between the boy and his sister , and the entity .

" wait ! Don't leave us here ! Help ! " those were the last words Aigis heard

The members of SEES gathered in the lounge , after Fuuka sensed the presence of Death on the Moonlight bridge as she put , and they were contemplating wether they should engage it , or follow the advice of the velvet room residents and keep away f...

The members of SEES gathered in the lounge , after Fuuka sensed the presence of Death on the Moonlight bridge as she put , and they were contemplating wether they should engage it , or follow the advice of the velvet room residents and keep away from shadows . They thought the Reaper was already too much for them , and if the shadows were getting stronger , then they were definitely no match for it , but they also couldn't leave the city to be destroyed by shadows at night , just because someone told them they were powerless to stop them . That's when Minato noticed that Aigis was missing .

" she's not in the dorm ? " the others looked at each other in confusion

" come to think of it , I don't see Ryoji , either ! " Minako realized

" I'll look for them ! Juno ! " Fuuka called her Persona and focused , then she suddenly gasped " they're on the Moonlight bridge ! Oh ! "

" what is it ?! " Mitsuru asked eagerly

" Aigis's Persona ... it suddenly disappeared ... "

" does that mean she was defeated ?! " Yukari anxiously exclaimed