Compassionate feelings

It was late at night , and most of the members of SEES had already gone asleep . By that time , Shinjiro was by himself and Koromaru . He was about to reach out and pet the dog , but he heard the voice of someone descending the stairs . It was Minato .

" oh , senpai ? You're awake ? " he remarked as he approached Shinjiro

" yeah , I see you're also awake " Shinjiro nodded

" I know I mentioned this before , but your cooking was amazing " Minato said " I'm not that easily impressed and you can even ask my sister if you want , but I think you broke me tonight "

" you've already thanked me about it once , no need to thank me about it any more "

" well there's another reason I have to thank you for " Minato sighed " Minako ... "

" what about her ? "

" I'm her twin , and I've lived with her as long as I've been alive , and I understand her better than anyone , and yet I've never seen her so overjoyed as she was this evening "

" I see ... you think that was me ? "

" I know it was you " Minato corrected " after having me eat your cooking , later she began hyping about how you cooked it . She was like ' then Shin-chan did this and looked like a professional chief in a TV show competition ' "

" I ... Is that ... so ? " Shinjiro blushed

" yes " Minato chuckled slightly " she kept talking about it until I was too hungry to sleep . What I want to say is ... I'm glad she got to meet you "

Minato went to get himself some snack to eat so he could go back to sleep , leaving Shinjiro to his thoughts .

The next day , Minato was too busy with the student council business to get a chance to spend some time with his sister , but he could tell from afar that she was still under the joy spell from last night

The next day , Minato was too busy with the student council business to get a chance to spend some time with his sister , but he could tell from afar that she was still under the joy spell from last night . She seemed so happy she was almost shining . As for Minako , she was just as happy as she seemed if not more , and her friends could immediately tell that something good happened with her .

Upon leaving the school that day , Minako saw Shinjiro in the distance leaving the back alley of Tatsumi port island . She wondered what would someone like him be doing there , then she remembered that Shinjiro met her for the first time in there . Nevertheless , she was still upset by the fact that he was still frequenting that place . When Shinjiro noticed her in the distance , he tried to pretend he wasn't leaving from that place , but he didn't know that she had noticed beforehand . Nevertheless , Minako chose not to question him directly as she approached him .

" Shin-chan ! " Minako called him " how's your—? "

" you're not gonna yell that name out loud ! " Shinjiro hissed at her as he was blushing from the name " it's embarrassing ! "