Shinjiro Aragaki - Part 1

The members of SEES left the lounge in satisfaction after the feast , each went to their own room , leaving Minako and Shinjiro by themselves in the lounge . Minato noticed that , among everyone who was happy and satisfied , Ken was the only who seemed dispirited . It seemed very out of place , especially with all the delicious food and the joy that was dominant throughout the night .

" hey , Ken " Minato called him " you good ? "

" hm ? Oh ... uh ... yes ... " that response couldn't have possibly been less convincing

" you look kinda out of it "

" well ... I'm glad Minako is happy " Ken sighed

" she sure was , I don't think I've ever seen her this happy in a long time . I think it's obvious by now , but Shinjiro senpai seems to have some kind of magical effect on her "

" uh huh ... what makes you say that ... " Ken replied in a dry tone

" wait ! Don't tell me you're jealous of him ?! " Minato laughed

" I'm not jealous , okay !!! " Ken replied furiously " why I'm upset has nothing to do with Minako ! "

" okay , loud " Minato decided to speak more seriously as it seemed Ken was very upset to take a joke or something like that , which he didn't expect because the merriment was dominant throughout the night " tell me what's troubling you . I'll admit I'm not as easy to talk to as my sister , but wether it's me or anyone else in the dorm , don't hesitate to talk about what's troubling you . We're all family here , as Minako would put it "

" a family ... huh ... "

" yes , so tell me what's been troubling you throughout the night ? "

" well ... I ... it's just that ... everyone's celebrating for no reason , meanwhile we're only a week away from the next full moon night . The previous shadows were very difficult , so what if we ... well ... " Ken stopped talking at that point

" I get it . I gotta say it's very responsible of you to think like that "

" it ... it is ? " Ken became bashful by the praise

" nevertheless , you don't need to worry about it . As we said before , during the time we were bedridden , me and Minako were given more freedom in using our Personas , and we've also captured the navigator for Strega , so there's no way they'd be able to interfere with us in this battle  "

" yeah ... you're right "

" remember , we're always looking after each other's back , that's how we managed to come this far , so if something's troubling you , just tell us or at least one of us , and we'll figure something out together , no matter how complicated it may seem for you "

" r-right , thanks ... "

" .... and that's pretty much my day with Chibi ! " Junpei ended his narration about his day with Chidori

" uh huh ... fun " Yukari sighed " you've been repeating the same story in the monorail , too , and you called me while I was working on my homework , and now I'm trying to watch the news and you're still telling the same story ! "