You're still students !

The evening set in , and Minako , who was still in the wake of her success , was thrilled to go to the Tartarus to further prove her growth as a leader and a Persona user . She came dashing down into the lounge with her naginata in hand and evoker in pocket .

" who's ready for a night of shadow extermination ?! " Minako exclaimed excitedly

" no one " Minato messed with her hair

" stop doing that ! " Minako pushed him with irritation " it's because of you that my hair is always like this ! "

" no it's not . Besides , there's still handful of hours before midnight "

" and what do you mean by ' no one ' ? "

" I think your brother is right , Minako " Yukari agreed

" you've just had an intense operation last night " Akihiko said " you might wanna take it easy for now "

" you know you have a problem when Akihiko senpai himself tells you to take a break ! " Minato shook his head

" what is everyone doing here ? " Mitsuru descended the stairs to lounge " shouldn't you be ... ?"

The door of the dorm was bursted open by the thrilled Junpei , whose expression of excitement caught everyone's attention " guys ! Guys ! " he gasped for air

" Junpei ! Calm down ! " Yukari said " what's wrong ? "

" we won the last battle against a powerful shadow , shouldn't we celebrate ? " Junpei said " there're discounts on all restaurants in Iwatodai strip mall ... this is a once in a lifetime opportunity ! "

" not really a once in a lifetime , but still a good idea " Minato said " alright , everyone . Junpei is treating us to a meal tonight ! "

" you got it ! .... wait what ?! "

The SEES members stood in front of the strip mall

The SEES members stood in front of the strip mall . It hadn't been that long since the evening set in so there were still some people around , especially in the restaurants which were filled with families and college students .

" alright , everyone " Junpei exclaimed " Wild Duck is this way ! "

" Wild ... what ?! " Yukari cried " we're not having burger for dinner ! "

" you're right , we're having burger and fries ! "

" you're missing the point ! " Yukari turned from Junpei to Akihiko " senpai , you're not gonna go along with this , are you ? "

" of course not " Akihiko said " burgers and other kinds of fast food are unhealthy for the growing body of a teenager "

" see ! Wild Duck is a bad idea ... ! "

" instead we should go for a beef bowl ... "

" yeah , a beef bowl—what ?! " Yukari was shocked again