RED AND BLUE - Part V

Behind the school building , Minato led Koshiro to an isolated place . He wanted to set things straight between him , especially when he seemed to want to be his sister's boyfriend . Koshiro seemed casual about the situation , and he didn't seem bothered by Minato's intense glare .

" class is about to start soon , Obito " he shrugged " whatever business you have with me , it can wait until later , can it not ? "

" it's Minato , and no it can't " Minato said firmly " yesterday , you went on a date with my sister ... "

" oh , is this is what it's all about ? Listen here , Minato , that girl wants me to go out with her , so mind your territory ... "

" that's my line ! " Minato angrily clutched Koshiro by the collar " stay the hell away from my sister ! "

" what ? Don't tell me you two have a thing between each other ? That's gross , man ! "

" what ?! " Minato was so shocked by what Koshiro said he unconsciously let go of him " don't change the subject ! "

" I just wanted to lighten the mood , buddy " Koshiro laughed " listen , I asked her out , and she accepted . I don't know what that sounds to you , but it clearly seems like she is into me "

" dammit ! " Minato couldn't argue with that , since his sister accepted Koshiro's offer to go out , so instead he said " you'll make such a horrible boyfriend for her , you know that ?! What the hell kind of an asshole has his girlfriend pay for everything on their first date , and you call yourself a man ?! I don't care if it's your birthday or not , what you did was—! "

" ahahaha ! My birthday ?! " Koshiro erupted into laughter " my birthday was two months ago !!! I can't believe you both fell for it , guess you two are siblings , after all ! "

" you ... !!! I'll break that jaw of yours so you'll know better than to lie ! " Minato was prepared to duke it out at that point , but that's when he was struck from behind by a baseball bat " agh ! Wh—what ?! "

" I'm the son of Taketsuchi Auchi , the principal of this school , in case you forgot " Koshiro haughtily stared at Minato , as four musclebound seniors emerged from the bushed and began beating Minato up " this school bends to my will , and you're powerless to stop me ! Had you not been cooped up in that music purgatory of yours , you'd learned to respect me ! "

" you ... you rotten ... ! You're messing with the wrong twins !!! " Minato grumbled under the waves of punches and kicks he was receiving " I'll tell everyone about you , and then ... "

" and then they will believe a loner like you over such a respected figure in the school such as myself ... neat ... Alright , boys " Koshiro signed them to stop . He then approached Minato and clutched him by the hair , forcing him to gaze at him " I'll teach you that everything in this school , with its teachers , boys , girls , and staff all bend to my will ! Listen here , your sister believes me , and her glass heart is in my hand . Now I feel like crushing one of two things ... either your pride , or her heart . It's up to you ! "

 It's up to you ! "