Aigis - Part 5

The SEES members warily glared at the F.O.E before them , and its nature was still a mystery for them , so much that they didn't know if it was one enemy or more . Fuuka warned them that the enemy is immune to physical attacks , so they had to stick with elements instead . That pretty much explained why their attacks didn't work on it when they attacked it in previous floors

" no problem ! " Junpei excitedly pulled his evoker " Hermes can do both physically and fire attacks ! Just leave it to Ace Destructive Junpei ! "

However , as soon as Junpei called Hermes , one of the eyeballs flew toward him and knocked his Persona to the ground .

" new plan , everyone ! " Minako exclaimed " I think the F.O.E can only hold three Personas at a time ! Junpei ! Akihiko senpai and Aigis should keep the occupied since their Personas are more physical oriented ! "

As predicted , the three eyeballs with crows flew to Polydeuces , Hermes and Paladion and rammed themselves onto them , creating a small , but perfect opportunity for Minako , Mitsuru , Yukari and Minato to bombard the shadow with elements . However , just then , around the fixated three eyes appeared an actual human face , which was as big as fully grown man . Two of the fixated eyes were attached to its eye sockets, while the third was in his forehead . They were so startled by that their Personas disappeared .

Before they could understand the situation , the F

Before they could understand the situation , the F.O.E screamed at them and immediately a light came from the sky and pierced the ground , causing an explosion that blasted them all to the nearest wall . Minako hastily stood up and healed her team up just as the F.O.E screamed again and another pillar of light came .

" we can't keep going like this ! Ai-chan, Orgia—no ! Physical attacks won't work ! Then ... uh ... " Minako was racking her brain for a solution , and Minato wanted to take the lead himself as he saw her struggling , but he didn't have an idea of what to do , either .

" we have bigger problems on our hands , Minatan ! " Junpei exclaimed just as they were getting surrounded by shadows .

" everyone ! " Minato interfered as an idea popped in his mind " Yukari and Mitsuru senpai and Akihiko senpai will follow Minako's lead and escape ! Me , Junpei and Aigis will keep the F.O.E occupied until then , and when Fuuka tells us they arrived , we'll escape , too ! "

" what ?! No ! " Minako objected " I'm the ... "

" it can hold three Personas , so we can keep it occupied from stalking as long as we keep fighting ... do you understand ? IT ... WILL ... NOT ... STALK ... YOU ! Do you understand ?! " Minato stressed those words

" what ...? Ooh ! " Minako exclaimed " I get it ! "

" if you get it then stop talking and start running ! "

" sir ! yes sir ! " Minako cheerfully looked to the girls and Akihiko " follow me , everyone ! "

" Aigis ! " Minato yelled at Aigis as soon Minako and her team left " Orgia mode on the shadows ! "