Challenge

Someone came after Kouetsu Kirijo ... and was leading the research in Tartarus? Who is he ? Where is he now ? What happened to ....

" strike ! " the teacher exclaimed as Minato received a hit that crashed his train of thoughts " Focus , Arisato ! How are you going to participate in the tournament if you can't keep up during practice ?! "

" I'm ... I'm on it ! " Minato groaned and clutched his weapon , he needed to focus on his practice at the moment and prevent the Dark Hour from intervening on his life .

After the practice was over , Minato made his way back to the dorm .

As Minato approached the dorm , he met Junpei at the entrance and they both talked about the new Eternal Punishment Online

As Minato approached the dorm , he met Junpei at the entrance and they both talked about the new Eternal Punishment Online . However , as they entered the dorm , they noticed Ken anxiously changing the channels in the TV before looking at them with nervous eyes .

" what ? " Minato glared at him

" n—nothing ! I ... I was watching the news ... "

" the news ? " Minato looked at the TV which told the news about the rise of Apathy Syndrome

" how much time we have until the next full moon ... " Junpei started

" three days " Minato said

" you're kidding! A sh—! "

" I'm not , the last full moon phase happened in Lunarvale hospital and we had to fight Matador , remember ? He instakilled you two seconds into the fight "

" instakilled ?" Ken wondered what Minato meant

" yeah , the first boss of Eternal Punishment Online "

" uh ... yeah ... but that's ... "

" anyway , I'm tired . I'll be in my room " Minato passed by Junpei and sternly whispered to him " moron ! Don't spout anything about the Dark Hour in front of a kid !!! "

" r—right ... "

" what are you two talking about ? " Ken noticed them whispering

" none of your legos , kid ! " Minato sternly responded

" for the last time , I'm not a kid ! "

" then who's watching Phoenix Ranger Featherman R ?! I hear you watching it in the lounge whenever I go down for a cup of coffee !"

" that's ... that's not ... "

" watch it all you want but do it in your room , smarty ! And don't pretend to be a grownup when you still watch kiddy shows ! "

" man ! You sure love to bully with him ! " Junpei laughed

" I'm not , I'm totally serious ! " Minato said while giving Ken a contemptuous glare