Midnight stroll - Part 2

Minato was still trying to catch up to the fact that he was being choked by the man he was trying to rescue , as he desperately tried to free himself from the ever tightening grip on his neck . His friends tried to stop the man , but they were no match for his inhuman strength . Aigis was about to get violent with the man , but his grip over Minato's neck was loosened , and he let go of him . It seemed that he had regained control for now .

" is ... is he okay ? " Ken asked hesitantly

" cough ! Cough ! I ... I think so ... " Minato said as he tried to catch his breath " let's hurry and bring him back to the entrance before he goes berserk again .

" Minato ! Can you hear me ?! " Fuuka anxiously called them " please tell me you found the lost person who wandered in Tartarus ! "

" I ... I have , Fuuka ! " Minato replied , but he also noticed that Fuuka sounded really distraught " why ? Is something wrong ? "

" y-yes ! Minako is having a hard time on her end , I'll bring you all to the entrance , but you must return and help her ! "

" what ?! Okay , let's hurry ! "

When the F.O.E ambushed them in the darkness , Minako tried to calm her team down despite the horrific situation . The last thing she heard her brother do was calling Orpheus Picaro , and then there was silence . Soon , the darkness around her began to disperse , revealing Akihiko , Mitsuru and Koromaru lying on the ground . At first , Minako panicked , as she feared something might have happened to them , but as she hurriedly checked on them she realized they had fallen asleep , from what she assumed to be the work of the F.O.E . As for why it didn't just finish them off , that was something she couldn't figure out . However , as those around her began to wake up , she realized that the majority of the team , including Minato and Aigis , is missing .

" ugh ... Minako ? " Akihiko groaned as he regained consciousness " where is everyone ? "

" I ... I don't know ... " Minako tried calling Fuuka " Fuuka , can you hear me ? "

" oh , Minako ! " Fuuka responded after a minute of silence " I'm so sorry , but apparently the F.O.E managed to teleport Minato and the others somewhere in this floor , and I had to find them "

" oh , that's alright , but how are they doing ? " Minako anxiously asked " can you bring them back ? "

" they're fine , but there's also one of those who wandered into Tartarus near them , so Minato decided to rescue him before going back " Fuuka replied " he told me to guide you until then , and since you ended up with a smaller team , I suppose that's a good idea "

" Yamagishi , can you tell us if there's someone nearby we can rescue ? " Mitsuru asked

" y-yes , there is ... Let's see ... they're still pretty far away , but I can guide you to them "