a new day

Looking after the twins yesterday had made everyone very tired , and they all slept like logs . By the time most of them woke up it was 08:30 . As they descended to the lounge to discuss how they would call a doctor for the twins , they heard some noise from downstairs and smells some food in there . When they hurriedly descended there , they saw the twins at the table having just finished breakfast .

" You're late " Minato remarked " we almost ate the whole thing up "

" Oh , morning ! " Minako chirped " such a nice weather today , isn't it ? "

" You're okay ?! " Everyone exclaimed

" Please allow me to monitor your condition " Aigis approached them " your temperature reads 36.5°C ... Congratulations on surviving your illness"

" Thanks , Ai-san ! " Minako nodded happily , she was feeling very joyful to be healthy again

" Are you sure you don't need to rest anymore ?! " Yukari asked anxiously " I think you should take it easy for now ! "

" It's okay . I'm sorry for worrying you all " Minato replied " but I don't think we're getting sick like that any time soon "

" You mean you know the reason behind your illness ? " Mitsuru asked

" Yes , I'll tell you about it ... "

The twins told their team about the dream they saw , while skipping the fight against the man in their dreams

The twins told their team about the dream they saw , while skipping the fight against the man in their dreams . They told them how the residents of the velvet room had warned them before of crossing their limit when it comes to summoning Personas , but the twins were forced to do so as the shadows were growing stronger .

" they told us that since we were the first guests to have this problem , they needed some time to study the situation and take the proper action " Minako concluded " long story short , now me and bro here can summon Personas without as much pain as we used to suffer from "

" so it was a problem with their Persona after all " Shinjiro sighed " well , it's a good thing it was resolved "

" so you were both forced to push yourself beyond your limits ? It's because we've been dragging you down , isn't it ? " Yukari sighed

" no , we were all on the same level " Minato replied " up until our battle against that table-shaped shadows , we were just pacing ourselves in fights . When we fought that shadow , we had to push ourselves too far and even then we barely pulled through "

" yeah , it's not that our team is getting weak , it's that the shadows are growing stronger "

" the health of a fighter is incredibly important in any battle " Akihiko said " if you're not feeling healthy , no matter how strong you are , you're never—"