Velvet Reunion

" the velvet room ? Why ? " Minako looked from her homework at her brother

" To see why your powers disappeared and why they returned , duh ! "

" Oh , well " Minako looked at the window " isn't it late right now ? We can go tomorrow ... "

" I'd rather we go now "

" Ooh ! I get it ! " Minako exclaimed with a smug expression on her face " someone's is jealous that his sister got a new shiny Persona that is much stronger than anything he can summon , right ?! "

" ...grow up " Minato sighed , he seemed to be about to explain his point , but Minako stopped him

" I'm kidding , don't worry " she giggled " if you're ready , let's go to Paulownia mall "

Inside the velvet room , it seemed that the residents were expecting the twins . Minako immediately exclaimed with a delighted That her powers have returned , and immediately thanked Theodore . As for Minato , he wanted answers , as the first thing he said was ...

" I want to know why it happened in the first place , because the last thing I want is to begin the fight with the last full moon shadow , only to for my Personas to unanimously quit on me ! "

" Minato ?! " Minako was shocked to hear her brother say that , as she had apparently never thought about it , and she frantically turned to Theodore " that won't happen to Minato , too , right ?! "

" it is one of many examples that master Minato has exhibited of his wise and cautious thinking " Igor said before Theodore could answer " if you look hard enough , everyone could at some point lose their ability to wield a Persona "

" WHAT ?!! " both of the twins exclaimed

" what happened to you , my lady , was a phenomenon we have never witnessed in the velvet room " Theodore explained " but upon further studies of the time you spent without a Persona and how you regained it , it seems that everyone has the potential to lose their Persona "

" some even did lose them , but as you helped them before they could try to summon their Persona , they've come to regain it before they could discover they had lost it " Elizabeth added " a good example would be that girl whose father died starting the phenomenon known among you as the Dark Hour "

" the girl whose ..... Yukari ?! "

" that is correct , it was when she learned the truth of her father . Had she been attacked before you could talk to her , she wouldn't have been able to call a Persona to protect herself "

" so you're saying ... because she has lost her resolve to fight ... ? "

" I don't think so " Minako shook her head " I admit that I've been going through a lot in the past weeks , but I definitely wanted to end the Dark Hour , my resolve was unquestionable . I had promised Shin-chan that I would fight for him , so it's definitely not my resolve "