I'm the leader

By the time the SEES members returned to the dorm , the dark hour has already ended . They felt so exhausted at the door , it was like they were dragging their own bodies . Thankfully , since Mitsuru and Akihiko did no fighting at all , they weren't as exhausted and promised their underclassmen to wake them up early tomorrow .

The twins entered their room and were getting ready for a good sleep . Minako noticed that , despite the danger they faced that night , Minato looked calm . " hey " she said " I'm sorry ... you know, about throwing the leadership on you like that "

" you didn't ' throw ' the leadership " Minato said " I wanted to be the leader . I wouldn't have forgiven myself if you had to live through such horror every night . And besides , I feel satisfied . With this power , I can protect you and everyone else as well , and with their powers and yours I feel safe . The feeling of unknown threat that I felt in our first week here is no more . I guess that's what Igor meant when he spoke about the social links "

" I'm glad to hear that . Anyway , let's go to sleep now so we may wake up early tomorrow "

The next morning during breakfast , the young SEES members were barely awake

The next morning during breakfast , the young SEES members were barely awake . Minato was rubbing and clutching his forehead sleepily , Yukari was rubbing her eyes in an attempt to keep the sandman away , and Junpei was yawning without covering his mouth making everyone in the room feel even sleepier . As for Minako , who suffered the most during last night's exploration of Tartarus , she was already sleeping on the table , and had to be constantly nudged and shaken by her brother in order to stay awake and not miss breakfast .

" ugh ! Will you cover your mouth when you yawn , Junpei ! " Yukari cried " you making me feel worse ! "

" I'm tired , okay? "

" we're all tired ! "

" oh yeah ?! Well I had to fight that big shadow head on to protect Minatan ! " he said , even though mostly he had been shaking in place , panicking while Minako did most of the fighting

" well Minato had to distract him while we ran ! Whatever he put up with must've been way more than what you did , and yet we don't see him yawning in our faces every three seconds ! "

" honestly " Mitsuru sighed

" do you think we overestimated their stamina ? " Akihiko whispered

" it's mostly the Repear that caused all of this "

" I'm sure they'll eventually adapt to the exhausting nature of Tartarus .... eventually "

" alright everyone , finish your breakfast and let's get moving , you'll be late if you idle around any longer ! "

" ugh ! I still need to go to school after this ?! " Junpei groaned .

Minato , who had been keeping to himself throughout this morning argument , was more concerned about his sister who looked to him a little more than just tired . " hey , you're almost getting Cherry jam in your hair , careful ! "