Grief

Minako found herself lost in a fierce blizzard . The raging and freezing storm was so thick that she couldn't see past her nose , and and it was so cold that her legs could barely sustain her as they were shivering and shaking . Minako's stumbled aimlessly in the blizzard , until she reached what looked like a mirror . The mirror was so misty that she couldn't see anything in it and thought of wiping it , but as soon as she touched it , it cracked before shattering to endlessly pieces . Minako found herself frantically looking around at the shards as they were blown away by the wind , until her eyes suddenly fell on a masked man standing in the snow .

" who ... who are you ? " Minako asked hesitantly

" my name is Philemon . It's surprising that I meet you in such a place , so tell me , who are you ? .

" who I am ... ? I am .... wait ... who am I ... again ? "

As Minako thought and thought of an answer to the masked man , she was so indulged in her thinking , that when she looked back at him , he was fading away in the blizzard . She chased after him fervently , but the more she tried to catch up to him , the farther he seemed to distance himself , and the slower her chasing became . Even after he was no longer in sight , Minako kept chasing after him . She didn't stop running , until she tripped and fell face first on the ground .

When she stood up , she found herself in her room , on the ground by the bed . She could feel her heart bashing itself against her ribs as if she had been running for a long time . She ran her hand through her hair and wondered if the whole thing was a nightmare

Last night , the members of SEES lived through their greatest tragedy yet , and they had their first casualty

Last night , the members of SEES lived through their greatest tragedy yet , and they had their first casualty . Their hearts were still heavy , but they still needed to go to school . As everyone descended for breakfast , nobody felt like uttering a word . They all sat for breakfast , but no one was eating . They weren't feeling like they had much of an appetite , and in all honesty , they didn't feel like doing anything at that moment . However , something caught their attention .

Minako was eating her breakfast normally .

She seemed to be behaving like every day before today . She was eating , and she was smiling . Although , she had an empty gaze on her eyes that seemed to stare at nothing , as if she wasn't focusing on what she was doing . Nevertheless , the sight of her eating her breakfast made them start eating as well . Still , nobody spoke a word , and the dorm was dreadfully silent , all the way until they finished their breakfast and were about to leave for school .

" guys ... " Minako suddenly said

"  yes... ? " the others turned to her , with Yukari and Fuuka approaching her .