Monorail madness ! - part 2

The four junior SEES members as well as Mitsuru met at the entrance of the station . The Dark Hour felt even more menacing than ever . Minato noticed that his sister was clutching her naginata tightly and close to her chest . However , he thought that asking her if she was okay or trying to soothe her anxiety may cause distrust to grow in Yukari and Junpei , specifically Junpei , and especially when she struggled greatly in their latest battles .

" from the intel I gathered " Mitsuru said " the shadow is inside the monorail on one side of it and has taken control over most of the carts . You need to enter from the other side and go through the monorail all the way to where it is . I was planning to accompany you , but if the place is going to be this tight , then I should stay back and provide audio backup and intel about any changes that may occur "

" that sounds dangerous ! " Minato said

" don't worry , electric equipments are inoperable during the Dark Hour "

" okay , everyone ! Let's do our best ! " Minako announced .

The ordeal has begun .

The railway was eerily quiet , as the young SEES members approached the monorail

The railway was eerily quiet , as the young SEES members approached the monorail . The moon felt even more menacing than any night before , as if it was glaring at them . When they arrived at the monorail , nothing seemed out of the ordinary , except for the dead silence of the monorail , something that felt unnatural after using it to go to school in crowded mornings for weeks . While everyone was cautious and anxious , Junpei was itching for a fight , feeling little of the pressure . Minako ascended to the cart first , followed by her brother and then Yukari , who immediately stopped mid-climbing , turned to Junpei and hissed " don't look up ! "

" whatever ! " he shrugged , but when she started climbing again he teased her " don't blame me if I catch a glimpse , though "

" be serious , both of you ! " Minato yelled at them " you're not making the situation any easier for us ! "

Minako was more distracted by the interior of the cart , while it was mostly empty , there were coffins here and there . They were probably passengers who took the monorail at a late hour . She gripped her naginata tightly and asked her brother in a stiff voice " Minato ... those coffins ... "

" if anything where to happen to the monorail , they'll get hurt ! " he said

" I won't let that happen ! " she said firmly

" I believe in you " he tapped her shoulder and gave her an encouraging smile " I know you can save them "

As soon as Junpei ascended the monorail , the door slid shut behind him . Before they could wrap their heads around the situation , all the doors were shut . And now they were trapped inside .

" wait , what ?! " Junpei exclaimed

" senpai ! " Minako called Mitsuru using her communication device " what's happening ? How can this monorail operate during the Dark Hour ? "