Ryoji Mochizuki - Part 1

The twins woke up in the velvet room , with statues of Igor , Elizabeth and Theodore in their designated places . It was unsettling to see the figures of the velvet room that they were used to interact with being statues , but the surprises were not over yet , as a golden butterfly fluttered toward them . A radiant light shone from the butterfly , before a masked man emerged from it . It was Philemon , the man who tested their potential several months ago .

" we meet again , bearers of the wild card . My name is Philemon , I govern the world between consciousness and unconscious . Now , there has been a change in you , and I am not talking about the new circumstances you are faced with . In the upcoming days , you shall be faced with the ultimate test . Therefore , I want to take this opportunity to remind you of the terms of your contract ... ' I chooseth this fate of mine own free will ' . Whatever your ultimate choice may be , know that we will offer our best assistance to you . However , only you will bear the responsibility for your actions , you would do well to commit my words to memory "

The masked man disappeared before their eyes , reverting back to a golden butterfly that fluttered away .

There was a lot of commotion and gossiping in the morning as the twins made their way to the school , and thankfully it was no longer about Mitsuru or her family

There was a lot of commotion and gossiping in the morning as the twins made their way to the school , and thankfully it was no longer about Mitsuru or her family . From what the twins heard , a new transfere student was coming to the school , and apparently the few people who actually saw him were totally infatuated by his good looks .

" I wonder what's all that talk about a new student " Fuuka turned to Yukari " what do you think ? "

" I don't know ... I'm not in the mood for this ! " Yukari sighed

" what's wrong ? " Minako asked curiously " you look like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed ! "

" it's that stupid Kai Ren ! She doesn't like the pink color of my room and wants to change it to white ! What a way to start the day ! "

" that's your problem with her ? " Junpei groaned " first , she cuts out the internet on me , confiscates my DS and PSP , and the last straw is calling me Maya ! That's a girl's name ! Do I look like a girl to you ! "

" she also called me Fuyumi " Fuuka sighed " I thought she was having trouble memorizing our names , but to call a boy the name of a girl is taking this a step too far ! I'm starting to think she's doing it on purpose "

" she's definitely doing this on purpose " Minato sighed " she's gonna drive me insane "

" would you like me to dispose of her , Minato-san ? " Aigis asked

" what ?! " her dorm mates exclaimed

" are you kidding , no way ! You could go to jail if you do that ! " Minato sternly replied " you have to be much sneakier in your approach ! "