The clown

Even though the twins had studied a lot of the materials for their exams previously , the exam was still hard on them . It was a prestigious school on a man made island after all , their students would have to be special to stay afloat . Which is why it would cause cluster headaches for Minato to think of how Junpei managed to stay in the school all this time .

All the students huddled around the bulletin board , the results had been posted . Minato was the highest scoring junior , followed by his sister with barely two marks to separate them . Yukari had mostly done well in her exams , too . As for Junpei , he just barely passed the exam , but even that was a monumental achievement for him .

Minato looked at the results for his upperclassmen out of curiosity , and he was not surprised at all to see that Mitsuru came out on top . Akihiko did well , too . Although Yukari remarked how he managed to spend more time studying than practicing because of his injury . In the meantime , Minako and Junpei were celebrating his result.

" Minatan ! " he joyously exclaimed " did you see that ?! I passed ! "

" I know you had it in you , Junpei ! "

" we must celebrate ! I'm treating you to a bowl of ramen ! "

" not this time , Junpei ! I'm paying this time , you're the star of the show today ! "

As the two walked away from the bulletin board , Minato and Yukari stared at them " it's easy to forget that she scored the second highest mark in class with how enthusiastic she is about Junpei barely passing the exam "

" I'm glad he did , though " Yukari nodded " as annoying as he can be , I still wish the best for him "

Minako and Junpei were going for ramen at first , but they decided they had one not long ago , and Junpei was getting tired of Wild Duck burgers so they settled for beef bowls at Umiushi instead

Minako and Junpei were going for ramen at first , but they decided they had one not long ago , and Junpei was getting tired of Wild Duck burgers so they settled for beef bowls at Umiushi instead . They talked about various things , like video games and movies while eating their food .

" that was delicious ! " Minako said happily " I don't know about proteins , but Akihiko senpai sure makes the right choice to come eat here "

" really ? I don't think it was that good , after all ... " Junpei sighed and pretended to talk in a disappointed tone , but then he announced and laughed " they forgot to add some protein ! " And they both laughed

" but damn ! " Junpei exclaimed " you're quiet slim , but I had no idea you can eat so much ! Yukatan would be jealous if she sees you like this ! "

" you should see my brother eating , then " Minako laughed " while he doesn't like to eat that much , he becomes quiet the black hole of food when he needs to ! One time I saw him eat a burger as big as my head because a student challenged him ! "

" for real ?! I wouldn't have believed that if I didn't see you eat now ! Many would kill to know your secret ! "

" well I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to ... because I don't know myself " Minako laughed sheepishly