Fuuka Yamagishi - Part 4

" we're going to rescue Fuuka tonight ? " Junpei asked " do we even know where she is ? "

" she's somewhere in Tartarus " Mitsuru answered " she had to have stayed in the gym for the whole night , including midnight . If she could summon a Persona , that means she was awake when the Dark Hour happened and was then transformed in Tartarus "

" she's been in Tartarus all this time ?! "

" Tartarus only appears during the Dark Hour " Akihiko said " so time must function differently for the rest of the day inside Tartarus . Maybe she's only been there for hours as opposed to days "

" still , the Dark Hour can be exhausting , we could barely handle an hour "

" and the shadows are getting stronger , not to mention the F.O.E "

" So what ?! We're just gonna abandon her ?! " Akihiko yelled at them

" I'm with senpai ! " Minako agreed , as she knew why he was so determined to save her

" morons ! " Minato yelled at them " Mitsuru senpai still can't provide sufficient backup or detailed navigation , you'll only get yourselves lost charging aimlessly ! "

" then what do you suggest we do ? "

" we use our brains for once . Let's enter Tartarus the same way she did " Minato smirked " we'll stay in the gym and wait until midnight . We should end up close to her "

" then what ? "Mitsuru was still not satisfied " how do you get back ? "

" once we find her , we should be able to rely on her navigation skills to bring us back "

" navigation ? You're assuming she is going to summon a Persona that can do navigation ? "

" we already know she's not fit for battle , otherwise Akihiko senpai would have brought her to SEES along with Junpei . If she could summon a Persona but still can't fight , then what would that Persona do besides navigation ? Besides ,  if anyone has a better plan , I'd like to hear it "

" I still have my objections . You might end up lost in Tartarus like her , and we might never be able to bring you back again "

" I see ... then I'm leaving Yukari and Minako at the entrance . Should the worst happen , Minako would take my place as a leader for good "

" no way ! I won't let that happen ! " Minako objected frantically " I'll go in Tartarus and you're staying behind ! "

" no , I'm better at leading the team in the unpredictable nature of Tartarus ! "

" I'm getting better at that , too ! "

" the F.O.E have recognized your voice , while they're meeting me for the first time . That's why I have a slightly better chance in there " Minato looked at his sister's anxious face with confidence burning in his eyes " don't worry , I just said that to give Mitsuru senpai a backup plan . In reality , I don't need that plan "

" you'd better come back , you idiot ! "

" I will "

Once again , Mitsuru was rendered speechless with how determined and courageous Minato was . She had always looked in his eyes for even the smallest glimmer of doubt , but he seemed so determined he almost made her believe he had foreseen the future . So she nodded with a satisfied smile " then we'll go with this plan "

As the SEES members left to tend to their school activities , Minako stopped her brother in track and whispered to him " you do remember that the moon is full tonight , right ? "