Aigis - Part 2

The twins entered the entrance to the next block , at the entrance they saw some slime looking shadows trying to sneak into the second . Yukari shot one of them  with a bow , And it was immediately knocked down . The team realized those shadows were weak to pierce attacks . Before Minato could do anything , Aigis folded her hands , and from within she fired at the shadows with the gun-like gadget in her fingers . The shadows were all immediately defeated .

" yes ! Get rekt , bitches ! " Aigis announced with an oddly triumphant tone to her , shocking everyone .

" Aigis ?! " Yukari exclaimed " who taught you that ?! "

" Jujujunpei san " Aigis responded , with her usual monotonous tone

" ack ! " Junpei , who was sneaking away from them , fell face first on the ground upon hearing that , before turning back to the team and seeing their glares . He laughed awkwardly " ahahaha ! Ai-chan! You have such an imaginative mind for a ... "

" he also said that similar phrases can be used when losing " Aigis persisted " for example : Asshole , Dickface , Shithead and Motherfu—"

" that ... that was fun and all ... " Junpei stuttered as he muffled Aigis's mouth " but ... uh ... we need to stop wasting time and begin our exploration ... y—yeah "

" oh Junpei ! " Minako laughed

" I can totally see him do that " Minato sighed as his face was covered by his palm .

The SEES entered the new block of Tartarus , which was much dimmer than the two previous blocks

The SEES entered the new block of Tartarus , which was much dimmer than the two previous blocks . The corridors were much darker and there were dark corners everywhere . Minato seemed cautious and his eyes was wide open , and he repeated to his team more than once to stay close . Thankfully , Fuuka was around to inform them of nearby enemy presence . While it was difficult for her to scan the floor back then , with them inside it now she could rely on them to heighten Lucia's senses .

" wouldn't it be convenient if Ai-chan had some kind of light or torch or something we could use to light a path ? "

" that function was destroyed in my last battle ten years ago , Jujujunpei-san "

" Ai-chan... I love you but we need to get something straight ... my name isn't Jujujunpei " Junpei sighed " it's ... "

" Stupei ! " Yukari interrupted with an evil intent

" yes , it's ... wait what ?! No !!! "

"Personal data updated " Aigis nodded " it is nice to meet you , Stupei-san "

" it's Junpei ! My name is Junpei !"

" can you all stop goofing around ?! " Minato yelled at them " I'm trying to be focus here ! "

" Arisato " Mitsuru said " while more limited , my Persona also has navigation skills . In case Yamagishi's Persona ... "

" thanks , senpai , but I think you should save your Persona for fighting . I don't trust what this fog could do to our Personas , after all "