Shinjiro Aragaki - Part 6

Minako joyfully entered the dorm , which looked gloomy and forsaken . However , that didn't exactly deter her , as the Dark Hour had yet to pass . She excitedly rushed to Shinjiro's room to tell him the good news of their victory . She was so thrilled that she didn't think that Shinjiro could be sleeping , and immediately opened the door to his room .

" Shin-chan! There's only one ... shadow ... left ? " Minako looked around and saw that his room was empty

" what're you doing here ?! " Minato yelled at her from outside in the corridor , as he approached the door to Shinjiro's room " what happened to letting Shinjiro-senpai rest ?! "

However , he stopped as he saw Minako standing in Shinjiro's room , all by herself . She turned to him with distraught eyes and said in a shaky voice " where is Shin-chan ?! "

Minato stared at his sister's frightened teary face with confusion , but before he could answer her they heard Junpei calling from the corridor " guys , have you seen Ken ?! "

The members of SEES gathered in the computer room , thinking that they would find Shinjiro and Ken if they look at the surveillance camera footage . However , the recordings only further hammered the idea that they were out of the dorm . In the meantime , Fuuka called Lucia and began looking for them .

" Mitsuru ! " Akihiko asked with a stern and anxious look on his face " what's the date tonight ?! "

" it's ... October 4th ?! Akihiko—?! " Mitsuru looked terrified by the realization

" I'll go look for them ! " Akihiko stormed out of the dorm

" what's so special about today , though ? " Junpei asked

" I ... I was so caught up in the operation that I completely forgot ! Today ... " Mitsuru looked at the team around her , as if she was debating wether to tell them or not " on this night two years ago ... Amada's mother passed away ... "

" what ?! "

" we were still inexperienced at the time , Aragaki lost his control over his Persona ... and ... "

" someone payed ... with their own life ... !!! " Minako said senselessly , as if she was just repeating what Shinjiro had told her last night " , and she shook her head frantically as she run her hand through her hair nervously " no ... Ken ... wouldn't ... "

" Minako ? " Yukari approached her with an anxious look

" I'll go look for them ! " Minako stormed out of the dorm

" hold it ! " Minato stopped her " you don't even know where they are ! "

" I found them ! " Fuuka said anxiously " they're in the back alley of Tatsumi port island , and ... and ... a member of Strega is approaching them ! "

" are you sure about that , Yamagishi ?! "

" they don't have Chidori to hide themselves ! " Minato exclaimed as he followed his sister who immediately rushed outside " tell Akihiko senpai to meet us there ! "