The final block - Part 2

Minato's muscles tensed up as he found himself in the dark corridor . He and his team all realized what the pitch dark floor meant for him , and by stretch his team as well . Wasting no time , he immediately said in a strained and hoarse voice " Ai ... you take the lead for now ... "

" understood , Minato-san " Aigis nodded

" wait ... what ? Why ? " Ken looked at the team with a puzzled expression

" he's scared of the dark " Akihiko sighed

" scared of ... but we explored Tartarus during the Dark Hour ... "

" yeah , but dim dark and pitch dark are completely different ... " Yukari started

" can we stop talking about this , please ?! " Minato impatiently yelled at his team

" um ... Minato ... if you want ... " Fuuka suggested " I can teleport you back here ... "

" I have Orpheus Picaro , Fuuka , in a way , that could turn a losing fight on its head , so I'm staying " Minato replied " don't worry , I'll manage somehow " 

" well , Minako wants to know how you're doing ... "

" ugh , I can't catch a break , can I ? " Minato sighed " tell her Ai is leading the team , and to mind her own business ! "

" very well " Aigis commanded " I advise Minato-san to be the center of our formation , so he would not encounter enemies in the dark except what we fight "

While Minato was traversing the corridors of Tartarus with his team , following Aigis's leadership , shadows began attacking them . Ken tried to expel the shadows with a Mahamaon spell , but the spell was deflected from them back at him . Apparently , they also had to watch for the F.O.Es' support spells as well as his attacks . The F.O.Es were focusing their attacks on Minato , and he knew it , which is why he decided to choose Odin as his Persona , and to fight the shadows using Odin alone .

" Minato ! Are you okay ?! " Yukari asked anxiously just as Minato was struck by another bolt of lightning

" I'm using a Persona that's immuned to lightning , so don't worry about me . I'd say you and Aigis need to watch out because your weak to lightning "

" r—right ... "

" evasive action ! " Aigis exclaimed just as she swiftly dodged a lightning strike , then she turned to her team " let us continue "

—————————————

Minato and Minako both arrived with their teams at an open hall in the center of the floor . They could see the stairs to the next block ahead  . However , before them stood three huge arms made from concrete protruding out of the ground , which were clutching a giant sword . Those were the F.O.E that had been terrorizing them ever since they entered the block . One arm raised its sword in the air , engulfing the other arms with shining light , another casted a barrier around them .